C.1 (part one)

||August Alsina||

I feel drained. I feel lost, hurt, every since Kayla's been gone nothing's been the same. For a while I had been wondering did she just up and leave that night to escape reality of what had happened or if she was taken. Sadly she was taken. They rolled the security cameras and it showed a man and a woman, but body could make out who it was. I don't know I might be wrong, but Tyrese up and left and Camille disappeared so I think it's them. But it has to be more than them, maybe. But Camille all of a sudden reappeared in my life.

I guess I know how Kayla felt back then when I wasn't shit and she was taking care of all the kids by herself. I've been raising all of my kids by myself damnnear. Even India's. She drops off everyday for hours upon hours. My career is slowly but surely going down hill. I'm thinking about putting it on hold for a while.

"Mr. Alsina. We've been asking you questions this while interview and you have yet to answer any of them. You are not focused at all... But we have a special guest you may like to see, we know they want to see you." My new manager Tammy said

I popped up in my seat quickly hoping to see Kayla walk though them doors. "We'd like you to meet Keelen." They brought in some little lightskin boy.

"Who's this?" I asked confused.

"Your son."

"Me and Kayla's?"

"No... Me and yours...." A brownskin lady walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.