C.1 (part two)

Continued...

||August Alsina||

"I don't kno you... I ain neva seen you in my life befo'... This is YOUR child not OUR." I stood up from the table and walked past them.

"August this is your child."

"How? How old is this child? This luh baybeh.. Don-... Well it kinda looks like me but it don't. He, I mean. I don't know you from Adam."

"Probably because we met about next nine years ago. You wa-"

"Sh. Follow me." I told her walking away from my manager and them. "Aight now carry on." I folded my arms and listened.

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms. "We met at that party. I was one of the girls you fucked along with Camille and my other friend. I found I was pregnant about two months after that night happened. I didn't want to tell you but my baby just turned eight and he is always asking about his father and I finally gathered up enough courage to let him meet you. So here we are." Now that I think about it, she is the one I was really feeling. I knew she looked a bit familiar.

"Ima need a DNA test." I shook my head. "Where tha... What tha ..." I constantly shook my head. "My wife's missing with our child.. I have seven kids and I'm only twenty eight. How tha hell old you is?"

"I'm thirty nine." She gave me an awkward look.

Damn. She don't look it.

"But just let us stay with you for a while until we go get a DNA test done, I'm also wanting to help you with the other little ones, and help you. You don't look like you're doing too well."

I stood there thinking about it. I most definitely need the help. My mom she's been slacking on helping me with the kids lately. My doctors told me my health wasn't good. My performances hasn't been all that neither.
"Yeah... Yeah. I'd like that. I have a guest house you can stay in." I said "My otha baybeh mama comes by to drop off our child but she don't stay... How long you needing ta stay?"

"Two weeks."

"Aight. Well y'all can go sit in the front lobby an wait fa me. I'm bout ta tell all'lem I gotta go." She slightly smiled and nodded. I went back in told the people that I had to leave, personal problems in which it is. I left out and the lady followed me to my car.

"My names Danielle by the way, and then Keelen Alsina." She smiled and walked across the lot and got in i'm assuming her car and got behind me and followed me to my house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the short chapters. I'm trying to take this slow, and take my time.

Comment.

Vote and Share.