C.3 (part three)

Who's ready for some of the truth? ... Well get ready.

4 hours later..

I cracked my eyes open and my head started throbbing bad.

"He's up babe." Camille said

Next thing I know Jamal walked over to me.

I chuckled. "So y'all ta'getha na'?"

He nodded. "Yeahhhh... Well you know. After yo bitches done with you they come to me.." He chuckled. "Cough cough. Kayla... Cough cough Camille." He chuckled

"Fuck you bitch ass nigga."

"Nah.. Fuck you. Scratch that. I'll fuck your wife... Again. Me and my fiance will."

"You ain't doing shit. And y'all engaged too?" I laughed "Marrying the biggest hoe I know." I shook my head.

"At least I know she down with anything... Yo wife is too now." He laughed.

"Where tha fucks my son at?" I asked about the baby Kayla was pregnant with two  and a half years ago.

"Oh. That little thing? He been gone." Camille laughed.

"Tha fuck y'all mean? 'Been gone'?"

"We killed the bastard. We cut the baby out this bitches stomach and fucking killed it. Made ger watch us break its little neck and throw him out into the dump. Don't worry though she's stitched back up and probably don't remember due to how doped out she is." India laughed. "She's tried to refuse at first. She always used to tell me how she'd never do drugs. Now she's hooked, she loves that shit."

I couldn't help but to start crying.

"Awh, look at the little baby crying." Camille spoke

"Bro.. Don't worry. She's pregnant again.. Probably. All I know is I'm not gonna be claiming that fucked up baby." Daveontae laughed

"Me neither." All the dudes in the room said in usion.

"Well. I can't nut in a bitch, and neither can she so it wasn't us!"

"MAYNE... COME ON. Why tha fuck y'all so heartless, and shit. You ha mama. You let them do this to ya daughter. How tha hell all y'all kno each otha anyways?" I asked

Kayla's momma walked over to me and smacked me and then smiled. "Well Chris is my husband, Jamal is his stepson, Camille is his step daughter... They come from two different families though. Chris killed Jamal's mom and sister... Chris raped Camille all them times, blah blah. Now Camille and Jamal is together. Daveontae and Jamal used to sell drugs together. India and Daveontae never got a divorce, but they was seperated for a little until after she had that baby... He's not really yours by the wa-"

"Thanks for all the money." India cut Kayla's mom off with a big smile.

"Anyways..." She carried on "Tyrese and Daveon-" She was cut off by hearing loud screams and moans coming from behind these curtains separating me and Kayla.

"Tell him to leave my wife the fuck alone.." I said loosing my cool.

"They'll be done in a little bit." She laughed "But anyways.. Tyrese and Daveontae they are cousins, you know that, did you know that Briana and Camille was cousins? Well let's make that.. Camille, Briana, and Tyrese are cousins.. That's pretty much and I don't really give a fuck about Kayla. She's the reason why me and her fathers relationship wasn't all that. I wanted him to myself. But he showed her all the love, fuck her. That's why Chris killed him too. Camille killed her mom too. Andrea... I don't know her, but a few girls upstairs snitched on her so she got her ass beat and she's taking... A little 'nap' for now."

"Y'all... Are fucking crazy!" I gritted finally breaking my hands free from the little thin string my hands was tied up with. I got my gun out and shot Daveontae and Jamal. Before I was pulled back quickly and I seen police officers speeding in front of me firing shots everywhere. "DON'T SHOOT MY WIFE!" I yelled. Before I was dragged up the steps.

"Mr. Alsina. You was not supposed to be here doing this." The same officer I was on the phone with said.

"Fuck you." I said holding the back of my head. "She could've died just like our fucking son did. Dumb asses. I better be seeing all of they asses in the obituary section in the newspaper and not for them going to jail or I'll change it up real quick. Now tell the rest of these mothafuckin busta ass cops ta bring me my wife so we can go. I'a take care of ha myself."

"I'm afraid we can't do that." He chuckled. I got up and was walking towards the steps. "If you try anything I'll throw your ass in jail Mr. Alsina... I'll end your career faster than you started it. I'll put you in for life, you see. You just killed two people... Shot one in the heart, and the other in the face." He told me. "It was self defense, but I can change that up." He threatened

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whenever all three of these I updated gets to 25 votes, and 25 comments each is when I'll update again.

Comment.

Vote and Share.