Fishing

Silas POV

"Aggele." I whisper in her ear, and her eyes flutter but she doesn't wake up.

"Aggele mou" I whisper with a little more force, but again she just stirs and rolls over.

I'm trying to wake her up without waking up Nate and Kota who's sharing the bed with her, but it looks like I just have to wake them all up. I want to take Aggele out on a date, a fishing boat in a lake that's near my apartment building, where we can fish some and eat lunch.

I was talking with North the other day and he shocked me when he told me he had declared his love for Aggele. I knew he cared about her, but that he felt that strong for her, I didn't know. He told me the whole story about the scene with Jade, how Sang had listened in when he told Jade he wasn't interested in her and that he loved Sang. I think it was hilarious but sweet, and he was a little hurt when I laughed at him for this. But he laughed at last because he knew how I feel about her, that I 'm in love with her, as well as my brothers.

My thoughts these last days had involved Aggele in more ways than one. Some dirty, I can't help it - I'm a Greek god you know. And some involved my feelings for her and how I feel about this whole situation we are in. I have been a little scared about this, thinking of what my father would say if he knew, and other people I look up to like Uncle or Erica.

My head was almost exploding with everything that was running around when my father came into my room this Tuesday and asked me what was bothering me. He had met Sang and liked her very much, so I was reluctant to share with him all of this, just in case he was going to go nuts on her for all of this. My γιαγιά (*grandmother) would have said that Sang had been praying to the wrong God, that all of us were going to notice her in a different light, and therefore mean that we all were under a spell.

But after a time where nothing was shared from me he just gave me a look that told me to spill it, so I did. I told him about how I had fallen in love with Sang and that I knew for sure North did as well, that I was almost certain the other boys were as well and that I'm sure she feels the same as we do. He sat silent for a few minutes, but it felt like hours. Then he just starts grinning and then walked over and smacked my back with a laugh and told me to meet him in the living room, where he took the Ouzo from the kitchen cabinet to celebrate that one of his son finally has met the love of his life. We toasted the shot and he told me that he didn't care at all about all of the crazy stuff, all he cared about was my feelings for her and Sang's feelings for me - that was all that I should care about as well. That I had the opportunity to let her stay with one of my brothers when I was on assignments, and that I would know that she would be safe, was only a plus. A BIG plus was that if this worked out, and it would if we all could be honest with each other and compromise when problems occur, I could have a girlfriend AND all of my brothers.

So I had decided to screw it all and take the tip from my father; tell Sang how I feel about her and hope for the best. That's why I'm sitting on the end of the bed trying to wake her up now!

"Si, what are you doing here?" Nate whispers groggily. Looks like someone slept badly!