One look is all it takes.....(EDITED)

Sang's POV

"So what do you say cutie pie? You and me this Friday? I'll be home alone."

I feel a blush start to creep up my cheeks and push my pointer finger to my lips. I may be inexperienced, but even I got that. Thanks to the library I'm up to date on some things.

"I......"

"Oh Rocky knows you want to!"

Why is he here? I'm trying NOT to get attention. If Marie sees this..... I can't imagine what my mother will do. Why couldn't I have been a wallflower at this school as well? Looking around me I can see a lot of people watching us.

"I..... Eh.... I...."

"Rocky what's up?!" a boy says doing a weird fist bump thing with this Rocky guy. "Oh hi. I'm Silas. What's your name, Aggele?"

Oh no not another one. And Aggele? What does that mean? What language is that? I'm trying to look as small as I can. There's a reason I never sit with anyone else - I want to be alone! That's safe!

"I'm Sang," I mumble out, and hope they walk away soon. I really don't want more attention.

"Sang? What kind of name is that? As in I sang a song?" The guy who's called Rocky says and he snickers into his fist.

"I like it. It suits you- a cute name for a cute girl," Silas says and winks at me.

Oh my! I don't think I can blush worse than I am right now!! I can feel my face starts to burn and the blush starts to spread down my chest because of this. He winks at me again and chuckles.

"Hey! Stay away, man! This is Rocky's girl," Rocky starts to get irritated and tries to push Silas away, but Silas is a sturdy guy and doesn't move an inch.

"Come on, Rocky! Coach wants us to start practice early," Silas says while grinning at Rocky's attempt before, dragging the guy away towards the football field.

While I watch them leave I can feel someone watching me and my back straightens up in alarm. I'm scared to look in case it's Marie who has seen the whole scene, so I turn around slowly.

But it's not Marie I see- it's a group of six boys who are sitting a few benches away. They're all watching me, a mix of reactions playing across their faces. I blush again and put my finger to my lip while turning away, but suddenly stop.

Oh no...Marie!!! She's standing a few yards behind the boys and by the evil eye she is giving me she saw Rocky and Silas talking to me as well as the other boys. I feel all the blood leave my face and start to sway as it gets hard to breathe. What if she tells mom? This is not good.

One of the guys pushes his glasses up his nose with his finger and follows my line of sight. I see him turning back again to say something to the others that gets them to huddle over the table. All off them suddenly stand up and start walking inside, except one that's started walking toward the football field. The others walk right past Marie and her friend Danielle. I can see Marie straighten her back and push her breasts out, making a weird duck face with her lips to get their attention, but not one of them bats an eye her way. Oh my. She sends me another evil look and now I'm sure mom will know about this.

Kota's POV

Poor girl. I noticed Rocky walk over to her and start talking and saw right away that she didn't feel comfortable. Who would?! What kind of person talks about himself in third person?

"Silas, are you done eating?" I ask. When he nods I go on. "Please go intervene between Rocky and that poor girl. I don't trust him; it's too early to know who's good and not. Just get him away."