Introducing Kayli

Sangs POV

"Hi, my name is Will. And I am sorry, but I was standing in the stairs when they snagged you, and therefore heard everything. Can we talk?"

I looked at the boy, and noticed he was a little taller than me with brown hair, blue eyes and glasses that framed them. I could see from his clothes that he was not a very popular kid with the girls, but I think he was cute. Not as cute as my boys, but still.

"Hi, I'm Sang. I was on my way to the boys. They will worry about me. Can we talk about this some other time?"

"Of course, but for your sake I think you will benefit from it as soon as possible."

His choice of words made me a little afraid it was something to the things the cheerleaders was telling me, but again, he made me curious.

"Hmmm. Ok, let me just send one of them a text message, so they don't send a search party after me. Ok?"

He just laughs at me, but waves his hands in a go on motion.

Me: Are you still watching Mr.Blackbourne?

Owen: Yes, I am. Be careful Ms.Sorenson, we don't know who he is or what he wants. Can I access your phone and listen in?

Me: You can do that?

Owen: Of course. I thought you knew this?

Me: Yes, Victor probably told me. I must have forgotten, but ok. Listen inn and interfere if need to.

"Ok, where do you want to go?"

"We can just sit on these benches over there in the cafeteria. I know your boys will be looking through their cameras here at school anyway, and from there they can see us clearly."

How do he know about the cameras?

We walk over to the benches and sits down next to each other. It takes a few minutes before it becomes awkward, and I clear my throat.

"So, how do you know about the cameras? I only know because they told me."

"I know a lot of things, I probably should know about, but I have some benefits because of my sister."

"Your sister? Does she work in the administration?

"No, she is working in the Academy."

"The Academy? As in the same one the boys are?"

Oh no, I should not have said that!!!!!!

"Relax, don't worry. You haven't said anything wrong. Just let Mr.Blackbourne check out the name Kayli with the Toma team, and you will be out of danger."

"Kayli? She's your sister?"

"Yes, she is. And she is in the same situation as you, in love with multiple guys. In Mr.Blackbournes team there's 9 boys, in Tomas team it's 5."

"How do you know how I feel for them? I haven't told anyone my feelings for them. Well, one, but he hasn't told anyone."

"Sang, I can see it in your eyes. You love them, and they all probably love you. And I know this because of my sister. I was shocked when she told me how she felt, but when she introduced me to them and I saw how they acted around her I understood and accepted that. I understood that relationships are different; you just have to accept how it is. They told me about this Anderson team as well, telling me how it has to work out."

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, probably from all of the messages from the guys. Wondering where I was. But here I had an opportunity to get more information about my situation, someone else could tell me I'm not crazy for wanting this to work.

"Huh. Well, I have only told Gabriel how I fell, and he is the only one that has told me he loves me. And he agrees to share me with the others. Mr.Blackbourne and Dr.Green has told me about the Anderson as well, and share me or lose me, but we haven't been sharing what's inside our hearts to each other."

"Well, you are on your way then. Once the stone is rolling, it's not easy to stop it. Just give it time I think, and don't rush any of this. The boys have to come to term with this on their own, if not, it will be a lot of jealousy and arguments. Here is my phone, why can't you give me your number and I will tell Kayli about you and your situation. Maybe you two could meet, and she could give you some advice?"

I took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to Will.

"I have just gotten the phone, I don't know my number. Send it to yourself and just text me when you have talked to her. And we can figure out the rest later?"

"Sounds good to me. And I'm sorry for eavesdropping Sang."

"If this works out, I'm not. This could help me! Thanks Will. I have to go now, but thanks for this." I say and walk over to the doors and out. I look up and can see all of the boys are watching me.

"Finally Trouble, what the hell happened? I was afraid you drowned in the toilet."

"Don't worry Meanie. It was a cue there, and I met Marie. She apologized for this morning. That's why I was away so long from you."

I hope they couldn't see the lie on my face; I just wanted to keep Will and Kayli between Mr.Blackbourne and myself until I have this under control. I want the opportunity to talk to Kayli about all of this before informing the boys.

The bell rings for class, and no one asks me more questions. Thank god.

"Come on Aggele Mou, now I get you all to myself. Let's use this opportunity good." Silas says and winks at me, making me giggle.

They are making me so happy!