Action speaks louder than words.

Kotas POV

The next day I am anxious to get the day started, and runs through the shower and hops in my school uniform. Running into the kitchen I almost run over Jessica in the doorway and mom starts to snicker.

"What's up with you today?"

"Nothing. Just meeting Nathan soon and then we are taking the bus to school today."

"Is something wrong with your car?"

"No, we just want to get the whole experience with attending a public school."

"Ok, so it's not a girl then that's got your pants on fire and your blazer the wrong way?" she asks and give me a smug smile when she sees I'm starting to blush when I look down on my clothes. I realize I might have been too hasty with my clothes this morning.

"Kota?" Nathan comes into the kitchen. "What's up? Why are you blushing?"

"It's nothing. Just sit down and take some breakfast. It's soon time to get outside and wait for the bus."

Fifteen minutes later we are standing in my driveway waiting for Sang, Marie, Danielle and Derrick. I really hoped it would help Sang to install cameras today, because I can't deal with things the way they are now. I know I don't really know Sang, but for some reason I feel like I do. The few times I have seen her over the summer is when she came out the door and sneaked into the woods behind our houses. And as I told the guys, she disappeared every time I tried to sneak after her and "accidently" bump into her.

The first time I saw her was the day they moved in. Something about her made me look at her for a long time. I thought she looked beautiful, so cute and full of sunshine, probably because I felt my life seemed brighter after seeing her. I know it sounds strange, but it's how I feel.

So when I discovered the scene at school I thought I finally had an opening into her life. I knew we never would ignore something like that. And then I saw the worst sight ever when we came into their house; I saw her unconscious on the floor with vomit and glass all over the floor. I had to start counting or else I would have taken her over my shoulder and taken her to my home. I was glad when Doc. gave the task of getting a washcloth; it gave me something else to focus on.

Nathans POV

I can see I've lost Kota to his brain again while we're out waiting for Sang. Danielle and Derrick is already her. Then Marie comes out the door and goes over to the other two. When the bus comes up the street Sang has not come out yet, I get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

Fate intervenes <COMPLETE>On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara