Thinking of Sang

Kotas POV

We all se Luke goes over the road and sneaks around the house to find and entrance. We can see him using body to hop onto a ledge on the second floor, and crawls in through a window. I really hope he will find her!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, she is our ten. My perfect 10. Please make sure everything is ok.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, and I have to smile.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20....

Nathans POV

When I saw Luke sneak in through the window I could see it was Sangs room he sneak into, and looked to Mr.Blackbourne and we shared a look.

Let's hope she's just in his room sleeping.

Minutes went by and I understood that was not the case, and I started to get nervous. What has happened?

Victors POV

A Princess, that's what she is. My princess. Looks like an angel, and acts like she's the pest. Poor girl. If it is the last thing I get to do on this earth I will prove to her that she is worth it. I will buy everything; give her the world if she wants.

Gabriels POV

Fucking shit. I really need to kick someone's ass! Where the hell is she? Trouble has to be all right. Luke better get his ass out of there in one whole piece, or I would send Silas and North on their asses.

Silas POV

Looking around on my brothers, I can see different levels on despair on their faces. Kotas started to count a few minutes again, but with a smile on his face. I wonder what he is thinking.

Nathan shared a look with Mr.B and is gripping the stool hi is sitting on so hard his knuckles are white. Victor seems like his usual self, but with you can see in his eyes that he is nervous.

Gabe just seems like he is cursing a lot, so nothing new. But I can understand his anger, both Aggele and Luke is somewhere unsafe. Where is he?

Norths POV

Fucking shit, what the hell is he doing? Go in, find Sang Baby and get out was his instructions! It's has been close to 10 minutes now! Where is he? What has her mother done to her?