The dream

Sangs POV

I walk down the staircase with my hand on my growing stomach and could feel the baby kick in my ribs. I could hear the boy's laughter outside in the pool, and stop in the doorway to have a moment looking at their hot bodies.

I can't understand how we managed, but somehow I got all 9 of my boys. And all of us really have made a home together in this house. And now we are waiting for the twins to make an appearance.

"Good morning Mrs.Blackbourne, are you finished so I can mop up the drool?" Owen says with a smile, and I can hear the other boys snicker.

"Good morning boys, feeling frisky today? Good, you can make breakfast" I say and takes off my robe and lay down on a sun bed.

The boy gets up from the pool and walks in side to start breakfast. I think they just follow my order because of my hormones, they know I have a temper this days.

"Look at you honey, ordering my boys like that. I like it" Owen say and comes over to me, sits down next to my legs on the chair and bends down to give me a kiss.

"Your boys Owen? In this house you know they are mine. In your office they are yours." I say with a smile and deepening the kiss a little.

It doesn't take long before we break apart and has to take deep breaths, before he lays down and starts to slide his hands down my arms to my breasts and starts knead them. Then they are moving down south, getting a moan from me.

Someone shaking me and calling my name wakened me. Opening my eyes I saw that Mr.Blackbourne was on one side and Dr.Sean on the other.

"Are you ok Ms.Sorenson? We heard you trashing, we figured you had a dream."

I start to blush realizing they probably heard my moaning as well. Why did I have to have a dream like that when sleeping in Dr.Seans house? Why have a dream like that at all? It's not like it was going to be a possibility. Oh my, I was married to Mr.Blackbourne and called him Owen. I knew that I was starting to get some butterflies, but still. He's so addicted to respect and authority, I am almost afraid of embarrassing me around him every time.

And I knew that he was starting to warm up to me being around them, probably starting to think of me as a friend. Or was he flirting? I really have to Google flirting, this wasn't something I wanted to speak to the boys about. And probably sex as well. Even though I got information about the male body and some info about how to get in the mood, it was hardly enough to help me in a situation like foreplay. If Google doesn't help much I would just have to ask what he they like when we're in the situation. They? I think one guy would suffice. I was going to need instructions during the act, that much was clear.