Movie night

Luke's POV

It's Friday and we are having a movie night, all ten of us. It makes my heart beat thinking of Sang in our life, making our group whole. I can see why Kota is calling her his perfect ten.

From looking at North, Kota and Gabe these last days I have to wonder what's happened to them. Even Sang has a bounce in her steps. But I have a thought! Looking at my little brother I can see the love shining in his eyes, and when he actually looks at Sang I almost want to throw up. If I didn't know that he meant it, and that he really deserves this, I would have thrown up. But nothing makes me happier than to see that my brother is happy again, and that someone is feeling the same towards him.

I didn't like his ex one bit, Amy was a bitch! Talk about a girl that loved making drama. And to think she really thought he would leave me, and the rest of the guys for her and her group. I think North was with her just to get sex; he was a man whore a year ago. I get that sex is nice and can be good, and that he was hurt, but I wouldn't have it with a witch like that just to get it. I have had it before, but I can manage.

I wonder if Sang and I will ever have sex. I bet it would be fantastic! And we could have little baby Sangs running around, with my long blond hair and her green, gorgeous green eyes.

The sound of giggling brings me out of my daydream.

"Come on Luke. We don't have all day, the rest of the boys are waiting at Nathans."

"Don't worry Cupcake. I have you all to my self, and I want to savor that time." I say, dragging her into my arms and blows raspberries on her neck.

This just makes her giggle even more. I love Sang in her happy mood. I want to do what I can to keep her happy, for the rest of her life if I can.

She puts her arms on my shoulder and looks into my eyes.

"As much as I want more time with you, North will send a searching party after us if we don't hurry up." She says, then leaning up and kisses me.

I SO want to deepen this kiss, but before I can even think that though she backs away and sends me a smile. She knows me to well.

"Come on Luke, we can kiss later if you want. You go get the candy and I will find the movies. What do you want to watch?"

"I would love to kiss you later, forever if I can." I say to her, trying to see how she reacts.

"Always Luke, you can always drag me away from the others and kiss me." She says, and I can see it in her eyes that she means it.

"My forever."

"My always." She says giggling, and takes my hand and drags me into the store.

"Come on Forever, you are just dragging the time out to hang with me. But my brother needs me, so we have to hurry up." I say at her and grin.