Again?

Sangs POV

Waking up tangled with Meanie puts a smile on my face! He told me he loves me! Little me! And he found the perfect way of telling me as well. Maybe I was right in not chase them down, just let them come to the conclusion themself and tell me when they feel it's right.

Thundering footsteps tells me one of the guys is coming for us. I throw the blanket over my head, just waiting to be woken up. Smelling Vanilla actually makes me a little scared; no one knows what Luke will do. Bracing for impact, pretty sure he will jump into the bed with us so hard that we will bounce off. But instead he sneaks himself to my side, lifting the blanked and just stares at me with his beautiful brown eyes and a playful smile on his lips.

He saw me looking at him while licking my lips, and I am suddenly aware that I just lie in bed in my pajamas, showing off a lot of body parts he has never seen so close. He zooms in on my mouth and leans in to give me a kiss. Right before our lips meet, I am dragged back from him into Gabriels arms.

"Hey you fucker. Leave us alone." Gabriel croaks out.

"Hey, I want in on the cuddling as well." Luke says, pouting at us.

"You know that shit doesn't work on me you sucker. Only Troubles pouting gets to me."

"Fine, but you should hurry up. My brother is downstairs making breakfast, and Marie is downstairs ogling him, with that weird girlfriend of hers. I don't know how much more he can stand before going all caveman and clubs them in their head with the frying pan."

"She is what???!!!" I ask him. "She has never cared for any of you guys before, why now?"

"I don't know cupcake. But please come down and interfere before I have to drag him away from your house. Please?"

"I will be down in five minutes Luke, don't worry."

He stands up from the bed again, giving me a wink and saunters down the stairs.

"Go get your man." Meanie tells me and winks.

"Are you sure you don't mind Meanie?"

"As long as you love me, and will share your time with me I don't care."

I throw myself at him and give him a kiss, even though I haven't brushed my teeth yet.

"You are the best Meanie, now get up or North will kill us all."

And right on cue we heard a loud growl downstairs. I hop out of bed and runs into the bathroom to wash my self from the sink. I probably have to tell someone about my fear of showering; some of them might know how to help me.

A few minutes later I am dressed and is running down the stairs, stopping in the doorway to the kitchen and my mouth drops open. What in the world?