Victor

Victors POV

She comes out Nathans door, and she tries to tame her hair. Hmmm. What have they been up to?

"Hi Princess. How has your day been?" I ask her when she sits down in the car seat. I start the car, backs out of the driveway and start our trip down town.

"Hi My Prince. It has been wonderful; I have learned so much stuff. What are you going to teach me Victor? How to play piano? Or some computer stuff?"

"No, Princess. It's nothing like that actually."

"Then what Victor?" she asks me, and I can't help but smile at her eagerness.

"It's a surprise Princess, you will have to wait until we get there."

I can see her shoulders drop a little, and I gets a little scared that I ruined our date already.

"Ok, I don't really like surprises, just remember I haven't had the best childhood. But I trust you, I know it's nothing bad, so I will just sit back and enjoy the ride."

"Thank you Princess. It's means a lot to me that you trust me. Just relax, you know I never will do anything I don't think you would like."

"I know." She says and takes my hand, intertwining our fingers. The rest of the trip is spent in silence, with me stroking my thumb in circles on her hand.

When I find a parking spot, and get her out of the car I can see she is confused.

"Eh, My Prince. Why are we standing outside of an abandoned warehouse? Are you going to sell me as a prostitute?"

"No, Princess. And I really hope you know me better than that. Follow me, and we will go inside. Trust me!"

She stares into my eyes for some time, and I can feel the attraction between us sending out sparks. I start having trouble breathing, that's how much she affects me. She is one of a kind, and deserves the best, nothing but the best.

I have yet to meet a girl that looks the way she does, and not know how much attention she gets. I think she starts to see it, but does not care at all. And the best thing about it: she doesn't care about my money. Couldn't care a rat's ass about it. That is one of the reason I want to give her anything!

She sees what she needs to see, and leans up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck and gives me a kiss. Mmmmm.

"I'm sorry Victor. It's hard for me to trust, and you now know all of the things my mother, step-mother, yelled at me for years. And all of the attention I get from you guys are wonderful, but at the same time, strange."

"I know Princess. But just let us take one day at a time, don't overthink everything. And if you have some problems, just talk to us, or Mr.Blackbourne. He is the master at being neutral, after all of the fights over the years between us."