What to do?

Dr.Green POV

I am shocked! It's one thing to let your daughters have sex and not to meddle, but make sure they are using protection. And another to refuse to let the girls get information on the theme, hoping they will stay away from temptation and save themselves for marriage. But to refuse your daughter Sex-Ed in case she gets ideas and to have such thoughts of your daughter - and a girl like Sang!

Sang is like an angel, purity herself! I hope Sang will come out of her shell with us. I can see where she's coming from, why she stays away from everyone, and only trusts herself. For six years she has been protecting herself from her own family.

Her own father is always at work, her sister is causing trouble and her mother has been abusing her. Family is supposed to help, support and love each other. But all of the guys know about abuse from family member in different ways, even me. Nothing hurts more when your family doesn't have your back.

It's times like these I am thankful for my boys, my family. Family always comes first with us! No matter what we're doing. Owen and myself met early in the Academy and was doing fine when Owen brought inn Kota, Victor, Nathan, Gabriel and Luke. And when Uncle found out that Luke had a younger brother, North, we worked hard to get him and his best friend, Silas, in the same team.

When I heard earlier today at school the guys agreeing with me that Sang was not like all the other girls at Ashley Waters I had to grin. When I had seen her the first day of school in Japanese class, it was like a light came into my life. Every day she was what I was looking forward to the most. Even if I was dead tired after working night shift at the hospital, just one hour with her in class could make my mood better. Victor and Sang is the only pupils in class that actually pays attention.

And since all of our guys share at least one class with her I can understand their fascination with her. She is a smart and bright girl, even if she don't participates. And the best thing about her is that she doesn't know any of this. How bright she is, that other guys turn after her in the hallways and other girls glares at her with evil eyes. I know she wanted to be a wallflower, but that doesn't work when you have a body like her and dresses in skirts and cute tops. Girls here like jeans, skin tight jeans - and most of them don't do them justice!

Owens tells me his fascination with her is because of her skills on the violin, but I don't know if I believe him. I think a small part of him is interested in her as a girl, but is scared to get to know her better in case she leaves and because he is supposed to be her teacher. He likes structure and respect. It's important- so he can have full control over situations and can work on how to fix those that needs to. Because he has full control over his mind he can quite fast make good decisions. It's a reason he calls the guys by their last name and demands that they call him by his. It all comes down to control in his head.

When Owen comes into the living room to us with her clothes, she begins to squirm on my lap. I can fell I'm starting to get hard so I smoothly takes her off my lap and takes the clothes from Owen.

"Here Pookie, why don't you go into the bathroom and put on these. Then we can chat a little after?" I say softly and se she starts to blush again. She is SO cute when she blushes!

When she's out of the room I have to adjust my pants so it isn't obvious I'm hard. I don't want to scare her. Owen lifts an eyebrow at me and gives me a curious look.

"What? You would to if you have had a beautiful girl in just her underwear on your lap for fifteen minutes. Speak of that, what on earth caused you to stay up there for so long?"

Owen being Owen doesn't give away any emotions on his face regarding my statement of Sang on my lap. Nothing at all!

"I will tell you about it at the family meeting at Mr. Lees home. I hope she told you what happened here after she came home?" he gets a nod from me and continues. "For now we have to figure out what to do with Sang regarding her mother and sister. Her mother is clearly ill, mentally ill. Marie is probably just using Sang, giving her to their mother so that she has free reins. How deep her father is in all this we have to check out. He has to know about this, just turning his back to it all. We have to find out if we involve the Academy or not."