Do I trust?

Sang POV

Marie has already told mom when I come inside. It dosn't take long before she stand in front of me and sends Marie out the backdoor.

"Kitchen", is all she say before she find the bag of rice and throw some on the floor. Kneeling down I can hear her doing something behind my back, but I don't dare turn to see what she's up to.

Suddenly my hair is tightly wrapped in one of her hands and a glass is showed hard against my mouth. Releasing my hair she takes my chin and massages my neck so I have to swallow whatever is in the glass. It burns. It burns so much! She then throws the glass in the wall. It makes me jump and swallow the wrong way, so I start to cough. But that makes it hurt so much more. She makes me cry out when she rips the shirt of me.  Then suddenly my pants are off as well. What the frick happened now?!

"You don't need clothes I hear. Whoring yourself out at school with different guys, and multiple at the same time! WOW!"

I try to deny it, but nothing comes out. What? She then smacks me hard in the back of my head, so hard I become sick. Vomit comes up, and it just continues coming up. When it stops I starts to dry heave - I have nothing left.  The mixture of throwing up, choking and crying does nothing for the burning feeling in my throat. What on earth was it?

"Since you didn't get it the first time I told you, you probably gets it this time" she sneers, and another glass comes into my view and she repeats again before throwing it in the wall as well.

"I told you once, and I can tell you again and again- DO NOT BE A WHORE. Those two glasses should help with this problem." she screams and I can feel my eyes burn with tears. I feel myself slipping, and everything goes black.

Mr.Blackbourne POV

It doesn't take me long to take in the scene in front of me. I don't understand what her mother means, but I have to get this under control. In three steps I'm right behind her mother and just as she turns and sees us I pinch a spot in her neck. She drops into my arms and I carry her into a bedroom downstairs and onto the bed.

When I come out to the kitchen again Ms.Sorenson is missing but I can hear voices from the living room. Sean has laid her down on the sofa with a blanket over her, and the guys are on the other side of the room waiting.

"Kota- go get a washcloth with water. Nathan- check out the rest of the house. North- CALM DOWN." Sean ordered. I can see Mr. Taylor is edgy, and the anger and concern is quite clear in his eyes.

"Doc, what is wrong with her?" he grumbles while walking in circles and muttering something under his breath I can only assume is cursing.

Mr. Lee comes in with a washcloth and Sean washes her face with a frown on his face.

"What is wrong Sean," I ask with command in my voice. But he ignores me and just continues check for injuries.

I know they think I'm made of ice, but even I can see a beautiful girl lying unconscious on the sofa. Something is wrong, and now that we are involved I will fix this. I will deal with her mother, but I have to figure out what she did and what Ms.Sorenson wants as well. We can't bring in the Academy if she still wants things the way it has been. Mr. Griffin comes into the room and reports that the house is empty, but with a strange look on his face.

"What is wrong Mr. Griffin?"

"You have to see her room Mr.Blackbourne. But it can wait" he says low eying Ms.Sorenson who is waking up.