Finding a solution.

Mr.Blackbournes POV

I knew I said to Sean that he shouldn't spend so much time with Ms.Sorenson in his free time, and I mean it, but I have to admit to myself that I most probably will be spending more time with the others so I can see Ms.Sorenson.

All that's on my head at the moment is the smile on her face when she got the phone, the giggles when she got the picture of Mr. Lee and Mr. Griffin, and her blushing. There's a lot that makes me want to spend some time with her and get to know her. She is gorgeous, inside and out.

And after the conversation about her sharing a bed with Mr. Taylor I really need to get Sean to teach her about sex. The boys are up to date, and we have agreed to not take it further with her other than holding hands and setting her in our laps before she initiate it herself, but I don't think she understands that what we all already do is not normal.

Maybe I should be present when Sean sits down with her to make sure he acts professional. I know how he can be. I trust him, but Ms.Sorenson needs to know everything. I'm not even sure she has kissed someone yet.

Her mother is the conversation we have to have next class. We can't delay that anymore, because I will figure out where she is going to live. I want her to be safe.

Suddenly the bell rings and she is coming into the music room, with North right after her.

"You can go to class Mr. Taylor. I will not harm her." I say with authority.

"I know Mr.B, but you have to understand. I was just going to check if you were here. You know what happened last time we left her alone."

"I will be alright North Star." is all she has to say and you can see he is relaxing. Already I can see that she is good for this group.

"I know Sang Baby. I will see you after school, I am coming by Nathan on the way to the diner."

"Ok." She says and turns her attention to me.

Mr. Taylor sends her a look and walks out the door. I have to pay close attention to the guys and Ms.Sorenson. Things can easily get out of control, and I don't want problems.

"Ms.Sorenson."

"Mr.Blackbourne."

"Have you had any more thought as to what you wants to do, regarding your mother?"

"No. I meant what I said yesterday, for all I care she is arrested. I thought about it last night after my nightmare, she is the reason I have those. She is the reason I have problems with trusting other people. She is the reason I never have been kissed. She is the reason I never had any friends growing up. She is the reason my own sister hates me. And she is probably the reason my father never is home. I do not care."

"But I do Ms.Sorenson. Because if we take this to the police she will make sure your father is incriminated, tell them that he knew of your abuse but never did anything. And he will tell about your sister and that would get the child welfare implicated. Since you're underage they will take you away and we will not see you again. I can't make sure you're safe."

"Oh, I haven't thought of that. What do you propose then? Because I would rather live in the woods than live in that house with her."

"Don't worry, I am here to think of tings like that. What I propose is that we brings in the Academy. Make them send your mother to a mental institution, so that she can get treatment. And I will try to get ahold of your father and make a deal with him regarding the house. Marie is a wildcard, but I think I can get her under control if you let me. She is 18 and can be arrested as well, but as I said, I think I can talk to her."

"What do you mean bring in the Academy? I thought it was a school."

"Yes, it is. But it is so much more, I can't tell you anything more at the moment. If and when the situation calls for it, I will tell you, but not now. But in the Academy there are different kinds of people, like Dr. Green, who is a doctor. There are policemen, doctors, shopkeepers and other professions."

"So they will take her into the institution? Make sure she stays away from me?"

"Yes, Sang. I will make sure they do." I say and realize I just called her by her first name. I don't know how she does it, she makes me loose all control. And by her shocked face I know she heard it too. I just give her a smile and she starts to giggle.

"Thank you Mr.Blackbourne. Just tell me what you need me to do, and I will do it. The rest I entrust to you."

"Ok, I will make the arrangement. In the meantime, I think it's safest if you stay at Mr.Griffins house. And I never got any answers from you regarding sex-ed. Do you want Dr.Green to teach you a little? Most of what happens with your body I assume you know, but I think you will profit from it anyway."

"Yes, please" she says and turns beet red.

"Please don't feel uncomfortable with us. I just assume you don't know much about how the male body works, and that class will make you aware of certain things that you will encounter. As you said earlier you haven't even had your first kiss yet. No, Ms.Sorenson- put that finger down. It's not embarrassing."

"Well I think it's embarrassing. You all have had your first kiss, and probably some of you have done more intimate things with a girl. Or a boy for all I care." She says, but I can see it in her face that she does care.

Do we really affect her just as strongly? I really have to talk to Mr. Anderson. I don't know if she will join the academy, but the adoption is ready soon and it is likely she will stay within the group. I have to find a solution to keep this group together.

"So Ms.Sorenson just to be clear. I will call the academy regarding your mother, call your father and speak to your sister. And I will find a day this week that Dr.Green and myself can have dinner and have sex-ed."

"That is fine. Just tell me where to go and what I would need for the talk." She says as the bell rings.

"Never enough time" I mutter under my breath, but I am sure she heard it as she starts to blush and gives me a smile that can light up the world.