Owen

Owens POV

I saw her come out of the warehouse Mr. Morgan had rented for their date, with bruised lips and her hair a mess – I could see what they had done quite clearly. When she neared my car en stiffened a little, taming her hair and straightening her clothes. Does she feel so uncomfortable with me, that she feels she has to be spotless?

"Hello Ms.Sorenson. I get it you had a wonderful date?" I say and smile at her.

"Didn't we agree to first name, Owen?"

Those few words made my stomach release the butterflies, how did she do it? Get pass my wall around my heart? Sean told me earlier today that it was faith that got our paths to cross, and for us to meet her. Now I just hope she will stay, even though we have only known her for a week, I feel like we can't loose her. She makes me happier, she makes me believe I can be loved.

"Yes, you are correct Ms.Sore... Sang! You are correct Sang. I thought we could go to my country club and play golf. How does that sound? We don't have enough time to actually play around the golf field, but we can stand in the driving range. And maybe we can go all the way around some other time."

I don't want her to feel obligated to go out with me again, but if we want this to work out we have to get to know each other inside and out, and trust must be built between all of us. That was the most important Mr. Anderson told me earlier today.

"That sounds like a plan Owen." Again with the butterflies!

I drive to the outside of the city, and out towards the country club called 'Daniel Island Club'. When we drive up towards the main house, with large trees on both sides of the road I can see her eyes widen and her hands tightens around the handle on the door.

"Do you fell uncomfortable Sang?"

"A little. I'm not correct dressed for a club like this!" I can see she feels uncomfortable, and she starts to get nervous.

"No need to be nervous. I won't bite." I say, but do I mean it?

"There's a golf shop in the main house, we can go check it out." I say as I park outside. I go outside and over to her side and gives my keys to a valet.

I take her hand and we walk inside, towards the golf shop. I love the pants she got on, but can understand that she feels like she doesn't belong. I am wearing a grey shirt and dark grey shorts with tennis shoes, so I fit right in.

We walk right over to the racks and find a pink dress with grey patterns in size 32, giving it to her and show her to the dressing room. On the way I pick out a pair of beige sandals for her, hopefully in the right size.

She enters and it takes a few minutes before she comes out to me, with an uncertain smile on her face. I can't understand how she doesn't see how beautiful she is!

"Sang, you look beautiful." I tell her, making her blush and put her finger to her mouth.