BBQ

SANGS POV

"Hello Princess, how has your day been?" Victor asks me when we enter his car.

"Hi My Prince, it has been wonderful! And to think I will have the opportunity to have tomorrow as well!" I replies and almost jumps up and down in the seat.

"Oy, of course the day has been good. She has been fucking shopping with me!" Gabriel shoots in and Victor gives me a look.

"And how much did we use this time Gabe?"

"Not much actually. I was easy on her today, since it was her first time at a mall and buying her own clothes."

"But thank you Victor, I really appreciate the new clothes."

"Your welcome Princess. Everything for you!"

"And you will thank me later Vic." Gabriel smirks at him.

When we parks in Nathans drive way I can see that North's Jeep and Mr.Blackbournes BMW is already here. Oh, all of my guys. Well, all of THE guys. I want to call them mine, but I know it doesn't work like that.

And to think I have kissed four of them, just today. What has come over me? Well, I can't have them all so I have to harvest the goods while I can I think and giggle.

"Pookie, what have I told you about your giggles?" Sean says as he comes from the back of the house.

"Well Sean, what if I was sending you an invite?"

"Ahh. Pookie, what has happened to you? I like this version." He says and acts shocked.

"Come on Princess, all of the guys are in the back at the pool. Silas is soon going to kidnap you, so he can get some food."

"Come here Pookie, walk with me. I will keep you safe." Sean says, and as soon as Victor and Gabriel walk around the corner he turns me into his arms and gives me a kiss.

"Mmm, Pookie. I missed your lips today."

"Sean, you saw me this morning." I say and giggle.