I messed up!

Owen POV

I was following Sang through the hallway, looking for more trouble like this morning, but I couldn't see anything. She went into the bathroom, and I sat back into the chair relaxing a bit.

This morning I saw the girls swarm Mr. Taylor brothers, those fools, and gang up on Sang in a corner. How the brothers' didn't se that was beyond me, but she told me that everything was ok afterwards and I believed her. It wasn't before our Violin lesson I understood that she had lied; she was in her own head the whole time, not noticing me studying her at all.

I told Sean that was the reason I was following her with the cameras. I don't feel like telling him everything, even though he is my best friend. After their little texting this morning, her sending a kiss to me via Sean, I was like a different man. That made my day, thinking of waking up with her showering her with kisses.

I really hope that we will be successful with this plan of ours, I can't lose her. And for this to work I need her to tell us when something, like being cornered by a girl and almost knocked down, happens to her. I need her to tell us everything that's bothering her.

Suddenly I see the same girl from this morning walk into the bathroom after Sang, and Mr. Korba is standing outside talking to another football player. I switch camera to the one in the bathroom, quite sure something's up.

From the winkle of the camera I can see Sang come out of the booth, with shock written all of her face.

Then the girl starts talking, and I can see Sang starts to get angry at whatever the girl tells her. Something's up with this girl, she's messing with the wrong girl, and I need to figure out what's happening. Before I can take my phone from my pocket I can see Sang walks forward and smacks the girl on the cheek, before telling her with a furious look on her face something and then leaves the bathroom with a satisfied smirk on her face.

As soon as I get my phone I send a family text.

Me: My office, now!

After a few minutes Sang and Silas comes through the door, and the rest of the guys walks in straight after that. As soon as Sean comes into the office, they look at me wanting to know what's going on.

I turn towards Sang, and she understands that I have figured out what happened, and tries to hide from my gaze in Mr. Korbas chest.

"Ms.Sorenson, would you like to share something with the rest of the family?" I ask her, and all of the guys turn their gaze to her.

Maybe it wasn't the best way to get her to tell us, but she needs to trust us enough that she will tell us when someone is making her uncomfortable.

She turns red, and Sean turns to me glaring, he's not agreeing with doing it this way either. Well, it's too late now.

"Sang Baby, what is Mr.B talking about?"

"Ehh..."

"Trouble, what have you done now?" Mr. Coleman asks, grinning and rolling his eyes at her.

"Mmmmm." She replies and puts her finger to her mouth.

"No, Peanut, don't do that. Just tell us, we're not going to get angry. We can never be that."

"Why don't you start with this morning Pookie?"

She takes a deep breath and explains everything from this morning, making my blood boil. I should have made her tell me in class earlier, so we could have done something. Making sure that Jade was being kept away from her.

"WHAT? YOU LIED TO ME? AND OF COURSE I'M NOT FUCKING DATING THAT BITCH!" Mr. Taylor Jr. shouts out, making her stop after the first episode and retreating, you can see that she wants to hide far, far away.

"North Star, calm down. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know if it was the truth that you two dated. I felt like a fool not knowing this and that I should have asked you all if it's someone in your life. Because I don't want to get between any of you and girls.

But during lunch I started thinking about it, and it made me feel like a fool again because I doubted you. You wouldn't have dated me yesterday, and at least not kissed me, if you were dating Jade. I know you wouldn't have done anything like that; no one of you would have done that. But I'm sorry, I messed up"

I can hear Mr. Taylor Sr. mumble to himself about being an idiot, not seeing what the girls did. This made me drop the thought of yelling at them; this is something that will hunt them for a while.

"You are fucking right Trouble, we would never done anything like that. Not to you or anyone else. But just so you know – we are single, all of us are."

"I thought Owen and I told you about this Pookie?"

"I know, but I was starting to doubt that you actually knew about it, since she told me what she did."

"But Ms.Sorenson, what happened during lunch? Something must have gotten to you, making you do what you did?"

"Aggele, what happened?"

"It happened when I was in the bathroom." Sang told Mr. Korba, and started to tell them about the episode that just happened.

I could see mixed expressions on my brothers' faces, but what stood out among them were pride.

"Princess, what made you this tough? I have never seen this side of you before?"

"Yeah, Trouble. That would have been a nice, if you could have found this inner strength during your years with your stepmother."

"It's actually because of you Victor. I was listening to one of the songs on my IPod during lunch, making me this. A song called 'Never Say Never'."

"Ahh, yeah. Justin Bieber has that one, it's from the Karate Kid movie." Mr. Griffin tells us.

"Well, we need to make this stop guys. Ms.Sorenson can't be treated like this, just because some girl is jealous. And Ms.Sorenson? I'm sorry for making you talk about this in plenum, but you have to start telling us about things like this."

Kota starts to count, making his brain figure something out, and I can see the light bulb going off. He starts give out orders on how to make sure Sang is safe all the time.

"That's ok Mr.Blackbourne. I will tell you next time something happens. I'm sorry, I messed up."