Dark Side

Nathans POV

The rest of the week went by without any incidents; thank the man above for that. I don't know what I would have done if Jade, or someone else went after my Peanut again.

I just hope that this was the first, and the last time, something happens to her. I don't know if my heart can manage being scared like that again. I want my Peanut safe and sound!

It's now Saturday and I lie beside Sang in her bed, just looking at her and wait for her to wake up. I feel like a creep, but I like looking at her. I think she looks beautiful, gorgeous, and she fits right in my arms.

Several times have I tried to ask her out again, but I get cold feet every time. I'm afraid that she will say no, that she likes one of my brothers better than me. I know we kissed but I know she also kissed the others, that's why I'm afraid I'm not good enough.

"Good morning Honey." She croaks out.

Damn that girl, and what she does with my pants. Well boxers now. Oh no, I don't want her see that. Not now, that's way to soon!

"Are you ready start the day Peanut? The others will be here every minute now, and you bet that North wants to make breakfast to us." I snicker

"What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock. You fell asleep pretty fast last night, you must be tired."

"Yeah, I slept bad the night before so I was dead tired."

We can hear the door slam and a lot of footsteps heading our way, so I decide to give her a kiss and walk into the closet to get a shorts, so the boys can't see the state I'm in.

"Oy, Trouble. Why the fuck are you still in bed?" I hear Gabe asks Sang, but she answers him with a low voice so I don't hear what she answers.

Coming out of the closet I walk into the kitchen where Luke and North already is working on breakfast. I can see Sang is sitting on one of the chairs talking to them so I walk into the living room where Silas and Kota ha set up the play station.

Today we have nothing on the agenda, other than a sleepover, and I can't wait for this day to start. It's a long time since we had a day off from Academy work, and where all of us are together! I missed this!

Sangs POV

This day war going way to fast for my liking, it's soon dinnertime, and I have absolutely loved this day. We have just been together playing and goofing around. The boys and I have talked a lot today and I have felt really close to all of them, and I'm glad Owen, Sean and I have a little plan on how to get this to work.

Without them, I'm nothing!

While we're out in the pool swimming laps and throwing each other in the air, we hear a car park outside the gate, in the driveway, and door slamming. Soon after Sean and Owen comes through the gate with pizza boxes in high stacks.