Chick flick

Gabriels POV

It's now Friday and I almost have all the costumes ready, I'm only missing two: Trouble and North. I always hate to find something for North because he always grunts about what I find. It's never good enough!

And this last week, he has been away on a lot of Academy jobs and the diner, and haven't had much time with Sang outside of school, so he is extra grumpy. That's why I figured I could find a pair costume to the both of them, but what?

But first things first: today it's Friday and we're watching chick-flick movies all night long in honor of Sang. She deserves the best, so I have sent Luke to the store to buy some candy and other sweets. It's probably a bad idea sending him alone, without North or Kota watching him, but I didn't want them to start deciding what to buy and not, and then ruin this perfect night for my Trouble.

I sent Vic and Doc buying the pumpkins for tomorrow so Vic can bring it when he comes over later today. This is going to be a fucking perfect Halloween, only the best for my Trouble. I am really looking forward to carving pumpkin with Trouble tomorrow, and go Trick or Treating!

"Meanie, where did you go?"

"I'm right here Trouble. I am just thinking of what kind of costume to buy you, it's getting pretty late. Shit!"

"I don't need a costume Meanie, we don't have to do this."

"Princess, you are only saying this so I don't have to use more money on you." Victor says as he comes in the door and into the living room.

She turns red from blushing and puts her finger to her mouth. Mmm, I want to kiss that mouth.

"Oy, Trouble, come on. What's ours are fucking yours!"

"Ok, what kind of movies are we watching today?" She says, and I have to chuckle of her trying to change the subject.

"I have found three movies I want us to see today; it's Love Letters to Juliet, Dirty Dancing and Grease. Have you heard of any of them?"

"Meanie, no, I haven't! You know that."

"Well, then you can say yes tomorrow, if only you can keep yourself awake. But when are North, Silas and Kota coming? I sent Luke to the store so he should be here any minute now."

"Pookie, where are you?" Doc sings when he comes through the door.

Trouble jumps up to meet him in the hallway.

"I didn't know you were coming tonight as well Sean."

"Miss Sorenson, we couldn't miss this. Sean was almost dragging me to the car so we could experience this together."

"Mhm, so I dragged you huh? Well, I haven't seen any of the movies either Pookie, I couldn't miss this!"