Waking up

A HUGE thank you to Ripley10 for helping me with Beta read this chapter for me. :D

Owen's POV

I'm on my way to the bed when my phone lights up, and I can feel it shock me. Someone has pressed the emergency button, and is red lining me. Who could it be?

I take the phone out of my pocket to see who it is. My heart stops beating and my blood drains from my head. Sang's in trouble! Is her father back in their house? I run as fast as I can to my car, and I'm glad I don't meet any police cars on my way. If they had seen me, I would have been stopped and probably lost my license. The other boys are trying to call me, probably to find out what's happening, but I don't answer. I don't have an answer to give them anyway, and I can't use valuable minutes on the phone with them when I have to get to Sang. I jump out of my car almost before it's even parked, and I can see that there's a party going on. Why hadn't Sang told me this before? Walking into the house to find her, it seems like nothing's wrong. There are people everywhere: dancing, drinking and smoking.

I can see Marie in the living room, and as if she can feel someone looking at her, she turns to me, and just points upstairs. I have to have a chat with her about this, but first I need to see what it is Sang needs. When I'm coming upstairs, I can see that the door to her bedroom is kicked in, and some of the doorframe has come loose. I am dreading what I will see inside. I prepare myself for kicking someone's ass if they messed with my girl.

Our girl.

I walk in with steel in my eyes ready for anything. Inside I see three guys down on the floor grunting, and one leaning over Sang on her bed. I walk over to him and grab him by the neck and throw him on the floor. Looking at Sang, I can see handprints on her cheeks and her top is almost ripped off. I turn toward the guy on the floor and am on my way to do something to him, when the rest of the boys come barging in, yelling.

And when they see Sang unconscious on the bed, it gets worse.

"CALM DOWN!" I yell at them, and command Mr. Taylor Jr, Mr. Korba and Mr. Griffin to end the party.

I tell Mr. Lee and Mr. Morgan to get the guys into a room where they can question him.

Then I direct Mr. Coleman and Mr. Taylor Sr. to find something to clean Sang up with, and find her new clothes, before getting Ms. Marie Sorenson to start the cleaning the house.

Sean and I stay, checking for injuries on Sang. I can see that they really don't want to go away from Sang, but they could hear in my voice that I meant business. Once they have left the room, Sean turns his cold glance to me, and with a look, demands to know what has happened. I take a deep breath and start updating him on what happened at Mr. Griffin's house until now. He just scowls at me before turning his attention to Sang. I turn around with hunched shoulders and let him know to update the boys. Then I walk outside to my car and drive away. I know I should have been there, getting information from those guys on the floor, and from the one I yanked off Sang. I should inform Mr. Lee and Mr. Morgan about what happened, and make sure it's all right, but I am so angry with myself over what happened. I'm feeling so disgusted with myself for all of this. I really hope she wasn't raped! I just have to leave, I feel like a coward, but I can't stay here. So for once, I take the easy way out, and drive to my thinking place, the lake where my mother used to take me.