Meeting Amy

Nathans POV

"Peanut?" I yell when I come into her hallway, waiting for a response.

"Yeah, honey?"" my beautiful girl asks me coming down the stairs.

I never get tired of looking at her, and when she is dressed in shorts and a t-skirt like she is today, she is absolutely perfect.

"Peanut!" she says, and she clearly knows I was checking her out, but she just looks amused.

I can feel myself start to swell, and that's only because I was looking at her, and maybe how it feels when her legs are wrapped around my waist when we kiss. And maybe how nice she smells, and how cute she looks when she is sleeping next to me and snores. Not that I would ever tell her that! I know better! She just looks at me like she's waiting and I realize she is waiting for me.

"Eh, I just got a text from Luke. He asked me if we wanted to go to the diner and work a few hours. North and Luke are still on an assignment, and someone called in sick. We're supposed to take the lunch shift, and since it's Sunday we will have to assume there's a lot of people stopping by."

"YES!" she shrieks. "Finally something to do! Just let me get changed, and we can go."

After a few minutes she is dressed in the same shorts, but in a grey blouse that covers her up some more. Probably a good thing since it probably will be some elders at the diner that don't particularly likes us young ones showing too much skin. Taking her hand we walk down the road to The Diner.

When we come to the old church doors I can see that Peanut is amazed over what North, Luke and Uncle has managed to do with this building. I open the doors and lead her in, but right inside the doors I stop her from walking further.

"Peanut, Sang. Just remember that there is a lot of Academy people coming buy as North told you. And we haven't told them about you so please... ehh..."

"Calm down Honey. I will not walk onto the table and dance some line dance. You don't have to be afraid to tell me that I need to be careful and maybe just keep myself away from them. I can handle being told this."

"Ok, Peanut. Just let this day be as fun as possible then." I say and grin at her, dragging her arm towards me so that she stumbles into my chest. And then I bend my head down and give her a chaste kiss. Mmmm. What a perfect day.

Opening the next set of doors we can see the buzzing life of waiters around on the floor, and almost all of the tables occupied. Uncle just came through the door from the kitchen with some cakes for the disk near the register, and when he sees us his whole face lights up.

"Ahh. Sang, my beautiful bird." He says, walking towards us with open arms.

I can see that Sang is a little hesitant, and gives herself a mental pat on the back before walking into Uncle's arms.