Never Say Never

Sang POV

The rest of the day went by fast with ice cream for dessert and some kind of car movie, thanks to North.

Monday morning I awoke to Silas ocean and North's musk wrapping me in a cocoon. I don't want to get up and leave for school, but I know I have to. So as carefully I can I make my way out of bed and into the bathroom, and takes a quick bath.

"Sang Baby, are you ok?"

"Yes, North Star. Why do you ask?"

"Because it's the second time I hear you take a bath instead of a shower."

"I just like baths better, nothing to worry about." I say, and almost immediately I feel bad about lying to him.

It was only yesterday I agreed to tell the guys if something was wrong, in order for us all to start to trust each other. But as I said, it's my silly head that's wrong, they can't do anything about it anyway.

I get shaky just thinking about taking a shower, I know I have to work on that, but the shower incident just happened. I hope that it will be ok in a few months.

"Ok, but promise to tell me if you need anything." He says, and I can hear him walk down the stairs.

I dry myself quickly and run into the bedroom with just a towel around me, forgetting that Silas is also visiting.

"As much as I love to watch you with so little clothing Aggele, I think you have to find some clothes. Or I am probably going to kidnap you to myself, and I don't know if I trust myself to behave."

He chuckles when I turn bright red in embarrassment, trying to tighten the hold on the towel.

"Relax Aggele, I will go down to North while you're getting ready. We have to leave in an hour so please don't take to long." He says and gives me a kiss, before exiting the room.

WHEW!

It only took me ten minutes to dry my hair and find something to wear, don't understanding why Silas asked me to not use one hour. How is that even possible?

Walking into the kitchen I sits down at the table, and a plate with scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and toast appear in front of me.

"Eat up Baby, we have to leave early, Vic has a surprise for you."

The guy's starts to laugh at me when I jump into action and wolfs down the food. They probably thinks it's to see what the surprise is, but it's not. I feel it's just been so long since I have seen the other guys, even if it was just yesterday, and I want to hurry up so I can see them all.

A few minutes later the food is gone, kitchen cleaned, my book bag is in North's car and we are on our way. Yey!

I almost jump out of the car as soon as we find a spot to park the car, and drag the guys by their hands to the bench in the schoolyard where the other guys are sitting.

"Hello everyone!" I say, and give them a big smile. Suddenly my phone vibrates, I turn around and takes it out of my bra.

Sean: Good morning Pookie! You look lovely today, and hopefully I get to stop your giggles sometime later.

Me: Good morning Sean, how do you know how I look? Say hi to Owen from me.

Sean: I can see you via our cameras Pookie! I will always look after you, everywhere we are! PS: Can I find your phone next time?