Shoop Shoop

Gabriels POV

Trick or treating was epic with Sang and the boys! We got a lot of attention due to the costumes I had gotten us. And I just have to say, Trouble looked fucking hot, smoking hot, in that Sandra Dee costume!

When we had seen the movie yesterday, it just fell into my head. The idea of dressing Trouble and North up as Sandy and Danny was fucking good. And Norths ego got away a little bit, but he deserved a night with Trouble.

Tonight it is my turn. Tonight I'm having alone time with her even if I have to beat my brothers in the process. My heart is full, I can't take it anymore. I just have to use the advantages I have, and I have a good one. After the swim races, the evening we had a barbeque, I owe a favor to Trouble. And she is going to have to cash in on it tonight.

Trouble is outside, lying by the pool with Victor and soaking in the sun. Now is my chance to talk to the guys alone.

"Oy, you fuckers. Please leave me alone with Trouble today. I feel like I never see her these days, and I have needs."

Smack

"What the fuck do you mean you have needs? Have you done anything to Sang Baby?" North growls.

"No, you fucker! How can you even think something like that of me? You know I'm still a virgin. Not like you idiot that did it with that oh so special girl named Samantha! Or was it Elly? Or Amy? I can't keep track of your looser girlfriends."

"Hey, keep your mouth shut! I know not one of them is like Sang Baby, but they are in the past! If I could, I would have taken it back!"

"I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry. But please, can I have her for myself this evening?"

"Of course Mr. Coleman. If that is what Ms. Sorenson wants, I can't see any problems with it."

I open the door out to the patio and walks out to her. Sitting on the chair near her feet, I take her feet in my hands, lift it up and give her a slow lick from heel to toe!

"Mine Trouble."

"Yuck, Meanie. I haven't been in the bathed today, they are not 100% clean!"

"Relax Trouble. I have a question, do you mind if I spend the night with you tonight?"

"Of course not Meanie. Will we be alone, or is someone else joining us?"

Feeling insecure I look down to the ground when I tell her that it will be just us, unless she wants one of the other guys there as well. She takes my chin and tilts my head up.

"Meanie, it will be perfect with just you and me. And you owe me after the swimming race. You owe me sorting through my closet. I have no idea how to match all of my new clothes you bought me."