Getting to know the guys.

Sangs POV

We walk downstairs and sit down in the living room, spread out on the sofa and beanbags. I am pulled down on the sofa between Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne, and when the rest of the boys complain Dr.Sean just tells them he needs to keep me close to make sure I really am ok. Then he turns to me and winks, and then puts his arm on the back of the sofa and hand on my shoulder.

"Oy, Trouble! What do you want to do?" Meanie asks me.

"I don't know. What do you want to do? Remember, I'm not used to be with friends- let alone guys." I ask and blush a little.

"Well, what about Truth or Dare? That way we can all get to know you better, and you us."

"Ok. Who starts?"

"Me of course!" he says and grins. "Trouble, Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" I say and start to get nervous. What did I just agree to?

"How did you learn to use sign language?"

"I borrowed some books from the library, and just practiced." Puh, that one was easy.

"Truth or Dare Luke"

"Truth Cupcake."

"How on earth are you and North brothers? You look nothing alike at all."

"My father left me with my uncle, and found a new woman who was pregnant, North was born a few months later. So you can say that we are Step-brothers."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry."

"No worry Sang Baby, you didn't know. To inform you some more: my father was an asshole and left me as well. I then came here to USA from Greece where we was living, and met up with Luke and uncle."

"So you were living in Greece? Did you know Silas back then? How old were you when you came here?" I started to blush again, and put my finger to my mouth. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry."

"Don't worry Baby. I will tell you anything you would like to know. I knew Silas, yes. I was the one that worked with Mr.B on getting his father and himself over here. We were 13 when we came over, so we have been with this guys for some time now."

"And I am thankful for that everyday North" Silas says and sends him a grateful look.

"Where is your father now?" I ask him, and see the silent look between the brothers.

"We don't know. That fucker has been gone since he left me last time." he says and sighs. I get a lump in my throat and walk over to him and into his lap, straddle him and put my arms around his neck.

"Calm down North Star. His loss, our gain." I can feel him tightens his grip on me and his breathing calms down. I then turn around and decides to start up with the game.

"Luke, who do you choose?"

"Truth or Dare, Nathan?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to massage my feet's" Luke says and wiggles his feet. When Nathan is done he turns to me.

"Truth or Dare Sang?"

"Truth."

"Is there something else you can do, beside the signing?"

"Hmmm. I don't know exactly. I can swim really well, I knows how to write with Korean lettering and has a good smelling sense. Not really something I can put on my resume." I can see the guys smile, even Mr.Blackbourne gives me his millimeter smile.