Sex-Ed with Dr.Sean and Mr.Blackbourne

Note: As the headline says: it's sex-ed.

So be aware of sexual content.

Since I haven't had the English sex-ed

I don't know all the terms or what

You actually learn. So please

Be warned – it's not certain it's 100% correct.

Dr. Seans POV

During Friday Owen and I decided on the best way to approach Sang with the sex-ed class. He asked me to be professional, like I am anything else? Hah!

But I can see what he means, already I have to adjust myself here I'm sitting in Japanese class and watching Sang. Shit! This is going to be hard. Teaching the girl I like about sex, while I can't do anything about it while we're at this assignment at Ashley Waters.

Catching Victor's eyes I gets a smirk and a knowing look. Like you haven't needed to do this your self I send back. I can see him starting to blush a little and I knew I hit the nail on its head.

The bell rings and the students almost run out the door and to next class. When Sang walks past me she gives me a smile and "accidently" drags her hand down my arm and squeeze my hand. Oh, that girl. I think my heart is beating out of my chest!

At the end of the day everybody meets in our office and says goodbye to Pookie. Almost every guy are doing work today, so it's my time to spend the night with her. After I have taught her about sex. Oh. This should get interesting. Probably best to get the spare bedroom in order when we get home. Owen and I will have to share the bed tonight, just like we did when we were younger.

When the guys leave she turns around and direct her attention to us. With her gym shorts and tight t-skirt she really looks cute. Oh no, I think and adjust my pants.

"So, Dr.Sean, when are we leaving? I really wants to take a bath soon." She asks and sits down on my desk with her legs dangling over the edge.

"We will have to wait a little bit Ms.Sorenson. Just to make sure as few as possible sees you leaving with us." Owen says and adjusts a little himself. Hmm. This evening should really get interesting.

"So I thought you could tell me what's on your mind. What did you want to talk to me about yesterday?"

"Well. You see. Mmm."