North

Norths POV

I am late because my fucking lazy brother never finished his game with Nathan, and I was therefore late dropping him of at the diner. When I arrive home I can see Silas in his car and Sang Baby closing the car door and comes to me.

"Hi North Star. I hope we aren't going to eat something on this date?"

"No, Sang Baby. So I get it that Silas fed you right?"

"Yes, we had home made bread and tzatziki for starters and moussaka for the main dish. We didn't have time for dessert because something came up and our teacher had to leave."

"Sounds nice Baby. I was thinking of teaching you how to change tires and check the oil on the car, and probably start to teach you how to drive if we have time."

That made her jump up and down.

"Yeey, you really want to learn me how to drive?"

"Well, that way I know you can drive away if something happens. And since I will be teaching you, I know you will learn the correct way. Come on over to my garage, and we can use one in there."

She hops onto my back and piggy rides over to the garage before jumping down.

"Well, to change a tire there are some steps you have to follow. I thought I could change this one, the right one in the back, while I tell you what I do, and then you can try the rest. Ok? Good.

First you have to place the car on a hard, flat ground, and put something heavy on either side of the tire so the car stands still. Then you put the car in park, or 1th or reverse if it's manual.

Now you take out the spare tire and the jack. Place the jack under the frame near the tire that you are going to change. Ensure that the jack is in contact with the metal portion of your car's frame.

Raise the jack until it is supporting the car, but not lifts it. Remove the hubcap and the nuts by turning counterclockwise. Here it's important that you don't remove them all the way out, just break the resistant.

Now you can lift the jack higher until the tire is off ground. Make sure the car is stable and stop if you feel it's instability. Remove the nuts all the way out, and take them out in a star formation, again counterclockwise.

Remove the old tire, and replace it with the new one. Take care to align the rim of the spare tire with the wheel bolts, and then put on the lug nuts. Tighten by hand all the nuts until they're all snug. Using the wrench, tighten the nuts as much as possible using a star pattern again.

When that's done you can lower the jack until it's full weight on the tire, and then you tighten the nuts as much as possible. Lower the car all the way down and remove the jack.

Did you see what I did Baby?"

"Yes, North. It seems hard, but I am going to try."

"Good. Just try and then we will see."

The left one back we did together, but I saw that she did everything correct. So I stepped back and let her change the ones in front.

"That's it Baby. You did really well." I said when she was done with them all.

"That's because I had a good teacher." She says and smiles at me.

Whens she smiles, it makes me want to go around the world for her. I don't think she realize that she has me wrapped around her finger; I will do anything for her. All of the boys actually, even Mr.B. I'm sure of it!