Family meeting...

Mr.Blackbourne POV

Leaving Ms. Sorensen at her home was actually hard, not that I would admit that to anyone. I just hope she stays in her room the rest of the day, and that her mother would leave her alone.

Hearing her admit that she was scared squeezed my heart a little. I never thought she would be so tough to admit something like that. I don't think I have ever done that, not even to Sean. Speaking of Sean.

"Sean, do you really have to flirt with Ms.Sorenson? She is your student after all."

"Of course I needs to, Owen. That girl is beautiful inside and out. Don't try to deny it, I saw your face when she was honest about being scared, she's getting to you too. Deny it as much as you want, but one day you would have to eat your words. And I will be there supporting you. She needs us Owen, not only because of her family but emotionally as well. For a girl who has been afraid of contact with other people, especially boys because of her mother, she calmed down fast in my lap."

"Well, we have to take one day at a time with her at the moment. And make some ground rules with the boys. You heard their thoughts earlier today in our office, and now that we is involved they are going to run her down. We have to be careful." I say as we come to a stop at Mr. Lees door. As we go in the door and hear all the loud voices from the living room I hear he agrees.

Coming to the opening to the room I see complete chaos, everyone is arguing.

"ENOUGH!" I screams and the room fell in silence.

"What on earth is this about? Mr. Lee- report."

"Mr.Blackbourne. When Luke, Silas, Victor and Gabriel came they wanted to know what was happening. Nathan and I updated them on the actions at Sang's house and all hell broke loose. We all thought you were gone a long time, and we wanted to get her out of there and in safety. Speaking of, where is she?"

"Calm down guys. Things are going to change, but we needs to speak. First- Ms.Sorenson is home. She didn't want to leave her mother..." is all I gets to say before I'm interrupted by seven angry guys.

"What?"

"That's crazy!"

"You can't allow that"

"Fucking shit"

"ENOUGH! This was her decision. She has to choose us, choose to want help, like all you once had to. But it is not like we now leave her alone. But first, let us update you on what Dr.Green and myself talked to her about." I say and send a pointed look to Sean.

Sean then tells the guys about the burns in her throat that made her loose her voice, and that she now only can whisper. That I think her mother is mentally ill and what she is scared of.

When they hear this they shouts out a lot of comments before I manage to calm them down again. I can only hope this is the only problem we gets with bringing a girl into our little group, but I doubt it. If only angry outburst could be the worst. I have to be prepared, not only for things concerning the boys but Ms.Sorenson as well. If she blends in as well in this group as I imagine she will I would have to have a conversation with her. And Sean needs to have Sex-Ed with her, I don't want problems caused by emotions, or hormones.

When he at last comes to the part where she requested the help we could offer, I could see the boys starting to pay attention.

"My idea is that tomorrow we gets inside her house and installs cameras, that way we can keep an eye out for her, and check in if we are suspicious. So Mr. Lee and Mr. Griffin – I assume you wants to take the bus tomorrow and make sure she is safe?" I get agreements from them.

"Make sure you gets her to my office before school and I will propose this for her, then I will give you all tasks. Before then we can't do anything. But I have another thing we need to talk about Ms.Sorenson. We have to keep a distance with her, no funny business what so ever."

"Oy. What do you mean? We have never forced our self on a girl before. What do you think of us?" Mr. Coleman states and looks hurt.

"It's not what I mean Mr. Coleman, and I hope you know that. But with Ms.Sorenson we are at the starting point. She has been keeping to herself almost all her life, and especially boys, afraid of what her mother would do. She was even denied Sex-Ed – she is not capable to see the difference between being nice and flirting. So I'm now making a rule that for things to progress in our friendship with her she has to take the initiative. And before you interrupt me holding hands, having her in your laps and hugging is OK. If you start to get stronger feelings for her – you come to me and we will find a solution. Do we have an agreement gentlemen?"

"I am willing, and will obey" comes from Mr. Lee.

"I am willing, and will obey" from Mr. Morgan

"I am willing, and will obey" from Mr. Griffin

"I am willing, and will obey" from Sean

"I am willing, and will obey" from Mr. Coleman

"I am willing, and will obey" comes from a dreaming Mr. Taylor Sr.

"I am willing, and will obey" from Mr. Korba, and last but not least

"I am unwilling, but will obey" from Mr. Taylor Jr.

Why he has to say something different from all of the other I can never understand, but at least he will obey the rule. Now we just wait for tomorrow to find a solution to the problem with Ms.Sorensons scare.