FWB

*Livie grabs up some clothing before saying goodbye and heading out the door leaving the light on*

*B hops up and turns off the light, grabs her comforter and resumes her position in Nicks shoulder*

(Nick) ugh… its wrong to beat a pregnant person right? *joking*

(Bailey) yup

(Nick) *groans* did she seriously come over, wake us up, beat me, steal your clothes and leave?

(Bailey) yup…go back to sleep

*Nick and B snuggle back in and are soon asleep*

*B wakes up a couple hours later alone, she gets up and stumbles downstairs finding Nick on the couch watching sportscenter, she walks over and grabs a pillow and lays down her head on his lap*

(Nick) I was wondering when you would get up

(Bailey) why are you up…how did you get up without waking me anyway

(Nick) I woke up and felt real low…had to get up…you were zonked you didn’t even notice me moving

(Bailey) you better now?

(Nick) better….not good…its gunna suck today I can feel it…

(Bailey) Don’t say that

(Nick) you’ve been warned….

(Bailey) *pout* no, save your grumpy days for when you leave…only happy days right now…that’s an order

(Nick) ha…ok I'll pass that memo on to D

(Bailey) please do

*Joe walks downstairs and plops down on the couch next to Nick*

(Joe) Morning 

(Bailey) *YAWN* morning

(Joe) NICE toes Nick…

*Nick wiggles his toes*

(Nick) we had a slumber party….I was informed that’s what they do at slumber parties

(Joe) why wasn’t I invited to the slumber party *fake pout*

(Nick) you weren’t even home…you were out on a non date with your friend with benefits

(Mom) your what with what?

*Joe punches Nick in the thigh*

*Nick groans and rubs his abused thigh*

(Joe) nothing

(Mom) What do you mean friend with benefits?

*Joe glares at Nick*

(Bailey) I just remembered I have to pee *gets up and runs upstairs*

(Nick) I...uh, don’t listen to me, diabetes has me talking crazy...I think I need juice *stands up*

*Mom glares at Nick*

*Kevin walks downstairs and Mom quickly turns her attention to him*

(Mom) Kevin what is a friend with benefits?

(Kevin) *raises brow* uhhh a friend that has the perks of dating but without the commitment of a relationship…why

(Joe) KEVIN!

*Kevin snaps his head toward Joe*

(Kevin) What?

(Mom) JOSEPH!

(Nick) I’mmmmmmmmmm gunna go check on B *Runs upstairs to B’s room and shuts the door*

(Bailey) awkward!

(Nick) forgot Mom was standing there…Joe is gunna kill me…then Kev comes downstairs and Mom asks him what a friend with benefits is and he just tells her…

(Bailey) Kev is special sometimes

(Nick) yea…he lacks that little voice in his head that says shut up idiot…thats a really bad idea…

(Bailey) or he just ignores it like I do *shrugs*

(Nick) ALWAYS let your conscience be your guide! Did you not watch Pinnocchio?

(Bailey) yes, I just don’t base my lifes decisions on lessons from Disney movies *snarky*

(Nick) Well, maybe you should, you would get into a lot less trouble.

(Bailey) I'll keep that in mind

*Joe opens B’s door*

(Joe) what the heck

(Nick) I'm sorry man…I forgot she was standing there

(Joe) I just got a lecture on how innapropriate my relationship is with V and that calling her a friend with benefits is not only degrading but if she hears the term used again I will be and I quote “grounded from those benefits for a very long time” 

(Nick) I blame diabetes…

(Joe) you can’t play the D card for being an idiot

(Nick) I'm not…I blame Kevin for being an idiot…I blame the D for my fuzzy brain and lack of focus…I forgot she was in the kitchen

(Bailey) It's not like the friends with benefits thing is your idea anyway did you tell mom that?

(Joe) Yes, and I believe she essentially called me a man whore 

*B burst out into giggles*

(Bailey) *trying not to cry she is laughing so hard* what?! What did she say?

(Joe) she said 'so let me get this straight…a friend with benefits is someone you are romantic with but hold no accountability to commitment-wise'…then she paused and said and I quote, "In my day…those were called whores.”

*Nick and B bust out laughing*

(Bailey) MAN! I miss all of Mom’s best quotes *snaps fingers*

(Joe) I cant believe she even said whore….I feel so dirty…*slaps Nick upside the head*

END CHAPTER NOTES:

I need to start another story for the rest of the chapters of this season as this is as many as it will let me save... so be on the look for that and the continuation story called OUT OF BOUNDS that you will read AT THE SAME TIME as this one once the boys leave for LA....it is the story of what happens with the boys while they are in LA...