Just Add Water

(Nick) Alright well I'm going to grab a shower *grabs sleep clothes and walks into the bathroom*

Olivia's Inner Monologue
How frickin cute is Nick Jonas?!? I mean,lets just be honest here...first off...Its Nick frickin Jonas. Secondly, he's got that whole tortured artist thing going for him which is hot as hell especially when paired with his other attributes...like..hullo have you seen his hair? It's hair that screams grab me and pull and make me like it...something I have to literally refrain from doing when he shoots that gorgeous smile anywhere in my direction...and now he is in the next room showering....with NO clothes on...which is typically how one would shower but it brings on a whole new meaning when you add Nick to the mix....totally hot Jonas...just add water *sigh*

*Nick walks out of the bathroom dressed in his sleep pants and one of his white v necks,his head full of damp curls, Livie gulps down the silent squeal in her throat and tries to play it off like she wasn't just staring.
She watches as Nick finishes his night routine...brushing his teeth and checking his sugar before walking back in to the room*

(Nick) Maybe I should go check on B...

(Olivia) no don't wake her up...she's been kind of a bear. I think she just misses Sam...plus I could use some company

(Nick) *smirks* ok *walks over and lays on the bed next to Livie* so whatcha watchin

(Olivia) um...nothing much..not really anything on...

(Nick) here lemme see...*grabs the remote and flips through stations before landing on sports center*

(Olivia)*rolls eyes* for serious?

(Nick) What?

(Olivia) Dude...I was here first and you just walk in and turn it to sport center....not cool

(Nick) I just walk in?? *laughs* its my room...

(Olivia) oh, youre gunna play that card? Fine...

(Nick) *laughs* ok, fine we will watch something else

(Olivia) thank you!

(Nick) *mumbling* but technically this is MY room...making this MY tv...

*Livie scoffs and gets up to leave*

(Nick) *laughs* I'm joking...Livie I'm just kidding...don't leave

*Nick grabs Livie's hand as she stomps by and pulls her back down onto the bed*

(Olivia) nope not staying unless you give me the remote *holds out her hand*

*Nick goes to hand her the remote and then pulls it back, causing Livie to pout*

(Nick) no girlie crap like home decorating or the shopping channel

(Olivia) duh...gimme *holds out hand*

*Nick goes to give it to her then again pulls it back*

(Nick) and no lifetime either...

(Olivia) *pouts* fine! Gimme

*Nick starts to give it to her and then pulls it back again*

(Nick) ya know I really think I should just hold onto the remote...its really more of a guy job handling the remote...

*Livie tackles Nick back onto the bed pinning him down and struggling to get the remote that he unfortunately for her had a death grip on*

(Nick) *laughs* I'm stronger than you, thats not going to work

*Livie struggles to pry the remote away...then without warning leans down and presses her lips to Nick's, Nick freezes for a second then returns the kiss bringing his free hand to the nape of her neck pulling her closer...forgetting about defending his remote in the heat of the kiss and just as quickly as she had given it...Livie pulled away from the kiss smirking as she grabs the forgotten remote*

(Olivia) MUHAHAHA! *shakes the remote at Nick in a victory celebration then quickly flips the channel to lifetime*

(Nick) Yer nothing but a little cheater! And here I was thinking you had finally surrendered to those deep seeded feelings you have for me

(Olivia) HA! Incorrect! I just wanted to watch lifetime *smirks* And deep seeded feelings? Please....if ANYONE has deep seeded feelings its you for me....with you all...pulling me closer and forgetting about your prized remote

(Nick) *smirks* I have deep seeded feelings for you? That's what you think...

(Olivia) MMMhmmmm...denying it?

(Nick) *pauses* No....

*Livie's breath hitches*

(Olivia) y-youre...not?

*Nick cups the side of Livie's face and brings his lips to hers again this time with more urgency parting her lips with his tongue as she threads her fingers through his curls and pulls lightly*

(Bailey) Oh holy hell! *shields her eyes*

*Nick and Livie break their kiss*

(Bailey) could you two please keep it down to a dull roar...I'm trying to sleep ...sorry...continue...*groggily walks back to bed*

(Nick)*looks at Livie and they both start to laugh* I better go check on that....I'll be back

(Olivia) *giggles* ok

*Nick hops up and disappears into B's room*

Olivia's Inner Monologue
Note to self.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!