Stage Three...Cheeseburger

(Nick) Dude, you are officially my hero

(Joe) here my plan was to not muck up his face so B wouldn't know and now I'm kinda disappointed ...looks like someone knocked him around a bit before we got there

(Nick) Sam...

(Joe) who's Sam?

(Nick) the guy who, according to B, took Jake out with one punch when he grabbed her arm 

(Joe) sounds like Sam and I would get along

(Nick) *remembering B's comment about the phone being in Sam's car* Hey, how did you know B lost her phone last night?

(Joe)huh?

(Nick) when you texted Jake, you told him you lost your phone at the party...

(Joe) *shrug* I didn't, I was just making up some half-believable way why she would be texting from another phone.

(Nick) I find it a little disturbing how well you just make this crap up as you go along

(Joe) it's a gift *smile*

*the boys make it back to the SUV*

(Kevin) third phase of your plan still a cheeseburger?

(Joe) what part of my plan wasn't clear? *Joking*

(Kevin) *laughs* k, give Mom a call, tell her we will just pick up lunch see what everyone wants.

(Joe) k *dials home* 

*Nick starts piping off his order to Kevin*

(Joe) *unable to hear mom* Nick...shuddup man I can't hear Mom! *Nick shuts up giving Joe a glare* Ok....alright bye.

(Joe) Dude, you're like a little kid, the second I get on the phone you start screamin'

(Nick) way to pick on the diabetic for wanting a burger Joe...real nice...

(Joe) Oh, I'm sorry I didn't, that's not what I meant... *feels bad for yelling*

*Nick busts out laughing*

(Joe)  Man, shut up, I should let you starve

(Kevin) what does everyone want?

(Joe) nothing, Mom and Dad just ate, and B says she doesn't feel like eating anything.

(Kevin) *pulls into drive through* ok so what do you guys want then?

(Joe) mcdouble and a medium fry

(Nick) just a mcdouble for me, get B one too

(Joe) no, B said she didn't want anything

(Nick) don't care, I'll make her eat something, besides knowing her she will say she doesn't want anything and then end up eating half of mine, she will end up eating half of mine either way because she claims mine tastes better so at least I'll have a backup burger

(Joe) B's weird, *shrugs* guess theres a weird one in every family...

(Nick) *Laughs* you think SHE is the weird one?

(Joe) I think we should let the annoying diabetic kid and his sloshy twin starve...that's just my opinion *Snarky*

Bailey's Inner Monologue

I cannot believe I lost my phone, Mom and Dad are gunna freak if they find out, that's my second one in like 6 weeks. I sorta dropped my other one at a meet and greet and it got trampled to pieces by hundreds of screaming girls, Luckily they were relieved ...It could have potentially been been picked up by one of those girls and then the boy's personal cell numbers would be out there floating around in ubertown ...HA! The ubers would die at the knowledge of that lost opportunity. My head is still killing me, stupid Tylenol isn't working. So NOT looking forward to school tomorrow, it was going to be uncomfortable with Jake there, not to mention he was my lab partner in third period ...on the upside...I would get to see Sam again.

*B hears Nick calling her from downstairs and runs to see what he needs*

(Bailey) yes?

(Nick) food *holds up Mcdonalds bag*

(Bailey) pass...I feel like crap I'm not eating, I told Mom to tell you.

(Nick) she did, and you're eating anyway I don't care if you feel like crap.

(Bailey) seriously, not eating

(Nick) seriously...don't care *holds up burger and motions her to sit*

(Bailey) *Rolls her eyes and sits down next to Nick at the counter before taking the burger* where were you guys? I thought there were big song writing plans today

(Joe) there still are we were just in need of some inspiration so we got out of the house for a bit

(Bailey)o...k... 

*door bell rings*

(Joe)  I GOT IT!

*Joe runs to the door and throws it open*

(Joe) *jaw drops slightly* um, hi