The Party

I couldn't stand just laying around awake with my thoughts....I had to know what Jake was up to...and I had a gut feeling he was at that party...

-11pm-

*B grabs her house key from her backpack and her cell phone and quietly sneaks down the stairs, enables the alarm and slips out the door. She walks about a block down the street where she meets up with Ronnie*

(Ronnie) Hey Bay *smiles* so, since I'm picking you up a block away I take it you snuck out?

(Bailey) yup, I was making myself crazy over Jake...I have to know if he is there.

(Ronnie) ok, but If mom and papa J ever find out...I didn't give you a ride...

(Bailey) *giggles* ok

(Ronnie) ok so fill me in on the Jake situation...'cause I havn't got a clue

*B fills Ronnie in about Jake cheating in the past, and the recent behavior that is leading her to believe its happening again*

(Ronnie) man, why are you still with him? You are a fucking Jonas, don't take that!

(Bailey) *laughing* yea right I'm the Bonus Jonas...that doesn't count for much. I'm like the free mint you get when you order the Happy Meal.

(Ronnie)*cracks up* whatever....EVERY guy in the school likes you

(Bailey) except Jake apparently 

(Ronnie) look, first off you aren't sure if he is even there and secondly, if he is...fuck that,you deserve better

(Bailey) awwww...I have missed you!

(Ronnie) *smiles* back atcha 

*B and Ronnie pull up about a block away and park, B immediately spots something that makes her heart sink....Jakes car*

(Bailey) DAMNIT!

(Ronnie) *startled* what?

(Bailey) he's here *points to Jakes car*

(Ronnie) well, in that case lets go find him so you can kick his ass

*B and Ronnie walk in to see what seems to be a good half of the student body*

(Bailey) Holy crap

(Ronnie) *laughs* I told you it would be huge....walk with me to get a drink

*Ronnie pulls B through the sea of people toward the back of the house and grabs a drink from a tub of ice and offers it to B*

(Bailey) hell no not for me thanks...anything NON alcoholic?

(Ronnie) *looks around * looks like there is punch and food over there...I'll go check it out you look for Jake

(Bailey) ok...*B makes her way around the room looking for Jake, Ronnie catches up with her and hands her a cup of punch* 

(Ronnie) anything? Has anyone seen him?

(Bailey) dunno, haven't asked

*B spots Sam Bennett, a member of the soccer team, and makes her way through the crowd to see if he has seen Jake*

(Bailey) hey Sam

(Sam) oh, hey Bailey what's up? *smiles*

(Bailey) is Jake here? Have you seen him?

(Sam) ummmm.... I'm not sure. I think I saw him earlier but couldn't tell you where he was now...or if hes still here.

(Bailey) *Sighs* thanks anyway

(Sam) so did you guys not come together?

(Bailey) actually no, I wasn't allowed to come, so he said he wouldn't either, but I've been trying to reach him all night and havn't gotten a response so I was starting to worry and took a wild guess where he might be and I just saw his car so I know he is here

(Sam) ohhh

(Bailey) do me a favor if you see him, don't mention I'm here, but let me know k?

(Sam) sure thing

*B makes her way around the party mingling and eventually ends up back to Sam, Jake is still nowhere to be found*

(Sam) Any luck finding Jake?

(Bailey) nope, maybe that wasn't his car...*Bailey peers around the room and her eyes stop on the staircase then narrow* ...hey have you seen Brooke?

(Sam) not since I got here...why?

(Bailey) 'cause I think I just figured out where Jake is....*gulps down the rest of her drink and heads for the stairs*

(Sam) you don't think he's up there do you?

(Bailey) we are about to find out

*B makes her way up the stairs, quickly followed by Ronnie and Sam, it didn't take her long to find which room was Brooke's from all the cheerleading décor on the door. B takes a deep breath and quickly opens the door revealing Brooke, wearing only a bra and a pair of jeans, straddling and kissing a shirtless Jake*

(Jake) *startled by the door looks up and sees B* oh SHIT! 

(Bailey) *Sarcastically Bitchy* Great party, Brooke...thanks for the invite 

*B turns and walks toward the stairs, Jake pushes Brooke off his lap, grabs his shirt and runs after B, he catches up with her about halfway down the stairs*

(Jake) BAILEY....WAIT

(Bailey) *turns around crying* you know I KNEW you were cheating again...I FUCKING KNEW IT. I just didn't realize you were doing THAT *points towards Brooke's room*

(Jake) Nothing happened!

(Bailey) *shakes her head* you are unbelievable *turns around to walk away and Jake grabs her arm*

(Jake) Bailey wait

(Bailey) *Pulls out of Jakes hold and pushes him away* NO! don't touch me. You don't get to touch me....EVER again, we're done!

---------------------------------------------------------

question to viewers because I'm bored and want to see if people actually read this section...the majority of what I write I pull from experiences when I was 15-17 range, so far, is there any certain part of WTLGD you find personally relatable? what part and why?