Planting Seeds

I couldn't get Livie and I's conversation out of my head...I really couldn't remember the last time that Jake and I actually talked....our conversations usually consist of short text messages and one word answers anymore...how did it get this way and I not notice? And why was he more distant since I got home?

*suddenly B's thoughts are interrupted by a dismissal bell, B' gathers her books and heads toward her locker...quickly grabbing her phone to send a text*

(Bailey text) Hey, we need to talk...what are your plans right now?

(Olivia text) nada...I'll meet you at your locker

*Not a minute later Livie rounds the corner and stops in front of B's locker*

(Olivia)what's up

(Bailey) Do you think you can come over?

(Olivia) Probably, just would need to call my dad. Is this about what I said earlier because I didn't mean...*quickly cut off by B*

(Bailey) You were right this morning. You were right and I've been thinking about it all day and now I'm starting to freak myself out a bit and I just need a voice of reason. Call yer dad and see if you can come over please.

*Livie calls her dad and clears plans*

(Olivia) yup I can go

(Bailey) awesome

*just as B and Livie are heading for the door Jake comes running down the hall*

(Jake) B! wait up!

(Bailey) Hey, I was beginning to wonder where you were...

(Jake) had a soccer thing...was hoping maybe you could go somewhere for a bit

(Bailey) um...I cant, Livie is coming over today...tomorrow?

(Jake) *looking slightly disappointed* oh, ok sure text me

(Bailey) K, bye

*B runs up to the SUV to find all three boys piled inside*

(Bailey) hey Livie is coming too

(Kevin) fine by me hop in

-at home-

*B walks straight to her room with Livie closely in tow, she quickly closes the door behind them before pulling up a beanbag and plopping down*

(Bailey)...why do you do this to me Livie?

(Olivia) do what exactly?

(Bailey) plant those seeds, that's what

(Olivia) *laughing* B this is not a time for your cryptic wit...

(Bailey) all day long all I could think about was what you said this morning. I spent all day running through Jake and I's conversations that we've had lately...

(Olivia) ok....and??

(Bailey) that's just it! There were none you were totally right. We seriously don't talk anymore...like barely at all except texts here and there and occasional short answers. It's just plain frickin weird and I hadn't noticed it until you caused me to obsess over it this morning

(Olivia)oh, I'm sorry

(Bailey) no,don't apologize ...you were right. See the thing is we weren't that bad before this past breakup while the boys were on tour. I was just so happy to see him I guess I didn't notice him acting so ...different. And I am thinking I know why.

(Olivia) why?

*B raises an eyebrow and shrugs*

(Olivia) *immediately understands* you think he is cheating on you again?

(Bailey) *shrugs* I don't know but its certainly a possibility, its not like he hasn't done it before but I have no clue because I've basically been grounded since I got back in town. What about you? Did you see him at all this weekend?

(Olivia) I didn't go anywhere this weekend so no...

(Bailey) what about school? have you seen him with anyone at school lately or while I was gone?

(Olivia) No, but that doesn't really mean much, I don't really ever see Jake at school. You need to talk to him.

(Bailey) And say what? I cant exactly be like...Hey are you cheating on me?

(Olivia) Uhhh yes you can, you don't have to word it like that just be like...You've been acting different lately is there something going on? Or is there something you need to tell me....something to that effect.

(Bailey)so what if he is?

(Olivia) if he is you break up with his ass and you don't take him back

(Bailey) GAH this sucks...

(Olivia) soooo when are you going to talk to him?

(Bailey) *shrugs* he wants to do something after school tomorrow so I guess that's as good of a time to talk as any.

(Olivia) so how are you going to go do something with him when you aren't allowed in his car?

(Bailey) same way I've always done it *smirks*

(Olivia) *Sighs* Miss Bailey Nichole...you really are the bad seed

-------------------------------------------------------

B-B-B-Bad...lol