Back to Jersey

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!! *mental fist pump in the air* ITS SUNDAY!!! No, make that SAMDAY YAY!!!!!! In a couple hours I will be home and Sam will be there and for the first time in weeks I can breathe him in....OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!!!! 

*B sits straight up in bed and looks at the clock 4:55. She jumps up and stands up on the bed and starts to jump, jostling Nick awake*

(Nick) hrrrrmmpppppppp....*whine* bbbBAAILEY!

(Bailey) Time to get up!!! Time to get on the jet! Time to fly home! Time to see Sam! *claps excitedly*

(Nick)  time to shut up...time to sit down...time to stop jumping before I smother you with a pillow

*B rolls her eyes and  jumps down off the bed before running into the bathroom to get ready*

-later in New Jersey-

Bailey's POV

When the plane landed I could barely contain myself...I had made good use of the last half of the flight and spent most of the time in the bathroom straightening my hair and prepping myself. I wasn't about to see Sam for the first time after a month looking like a jet lagged frizzball. After we dropped Livie off at home and we rounded the corner on our street, I saw Sam's car out front and my heart was all but beating out of my chest. The SUV hadn't even come to a complete stop in the driveway before I swung open the door and hopped out Mom yelling at me in the background...something about being dangerous...I dunno...I wasn't listening.

*Sam is leaning against the passenger side of his car when the SUV pulls into the drive, B hops out and runs toward him smiling and throws her arms around his neck as he pulls her into a big hug, after a big hug B lifts her head from Sams shoulder and goes to stare into the eyes she has been missing for weeks, Sam smiles and immediately leans in and kisses her softly*

OH MY...did he get cuter? And taller? WOW...he is strong...really strong...hello muscles! His lips are so soft, but not like girly soft...like slightly wind chapped ruggedly yummy soft and he tastes like orange tic tacs and his smell...*sighs* yummmmm 

*B boldly deepens the kiss her tongue lightly parting Sam's lips begging for entrance that Sam quickly permits*

(Mom) Bailey, Come get your suitcase

*No response*

(Mom) Bailey Nichole...suitcase!

*B continues to kiss Sam, until she feels Sam smile against her mouth pulling back and setting her down to the ground breaking the kiss, leaving B to jut out her lip in a pout*

(Sam) she is getting mad, you might want to listen to her

(Bailey) huh?

(Sam) your Mom 

*Sam points to an upset looking Mom, B quickly runs and retrieved her suitcase*

(Bailey) sorry...my ears are still pretty clogged I didn't hear you

(Mom) mmmhmmm take your stuff up to your room please

*B runs her stuff up to her room and quickly runs back downstairs her ear finally greeting her with the loud POP*

*B grabs her ear and yelps*

(Joe) POP *smile*

(Bailey) shut up its not funny it really hurts, why aren't their ears ridiculous like mine?

(Mom) *shrugs* you blew out your eardrums as a baby with all the ear infections you used to get....maybe that has something to do with it..

(Bailey) I blew out my eardrums? Geesh... 

(Sam) So how was your trip?

(Mom) It was great, we all had a great time Canada is beautiful.

(Bailey) *interrupting* Can I go somewhere?

(Mom) *sigh* B we just got home...where are you wanting to go?

(Bailey) I dunno...anywhere...breakfast?

(Mom) I dunno B you haven't unpacked yet, we just walked in the door...

(Bailey) PLEEEEASE I haven't seen Sam in a month 

(Mom) *sighs* alright go ahead...when you get back you need to unload your suitcase. Just be back by 2 alright...you don't need to be gone all day long.

(Bailey) *claps excitedly* yes ma'am thank you thank you thank you

*B grabs Sams hand and pulls him toward the door*

(Sam) I'm glad your trip went well, bye Mrs. Jonas