All is Fair In Love, And War

(Joe) *in shock* h-hey V *smiles*

Ronnie's Inner Monologue

It was nice to hear that nickname again, Everyone always called me Ronnie, not Veronica...but not Joe...with Joe it was V, I used to tease him telling him that the Jonas boys couldn't remember a name unless it was one letter...like B, but truth is...Joe could nickname me anything he wanted.

(Ronnie) *smile* so, I saw B at school on Friday and realized you guys were home...and since no one bothered to call me *directed at Joe*, I thought I would just come by, plus I had a little gift for B *holding up a little gift bag*

(Joe) well, I'm glad you did, come on in...

(Ronnie) *spots B * Hey I brought you a little something *smiles*

(Bailey) *looks into the bag and sees her cell phone* oh, that's perfect thank you SO much

(Ronnie) welcome *smiles*

(Joe) sooo V, what have you been up to since we last saw each other? *plopping back down on the couch to his burger*

(Ronnie) oh...you know...the usual...sex, drugs, rock n roll...mass quantities of alcohol...*smiles*

(Joe) Us too *smiles* well, at least B on the alcohol 

(Ronnie) *confused* Really? *looks in B's direction* 

(Bailey) *nods* It was spiked

(Ronnie) Oh My God are you serious?

(Bailey) mmmhmmm I feel like dog today, whatever it was doesn't like me.

(Joe) Huh?

(Bailey) geez Joe... *pulls out her cell from the bag and holds it up for him to see* who do you think picked me up last night?

(Ronnie) wait...so you all knew she went last night?

(Bailey) I got busted the second I walked in...

(Ronnie) K, well if mom and papa J ask I still didn't pick you up 

(Bailey) no worries *making a face at her burger after one bite and gives it to Nick*

(Nick) no...you eat it

(Bailey) I feel gross, I can't eat it

(Nick) *irritated* you feel gross because you havn't eaten anything, you didn't eat anything before you went out last night so pretty safe bet, diabetic or not, you shot your blood sugar high and now you crashed and your headache and that blah feeling and the fact that yer being a pain in the ass wont change until you do so...eat.

(Joe) *low to Ronnie* twin smack down 

(Ronnie) my bets on B

(Joe) no way, if the boy brings blood sugar into the argument you're toast...yer on

(Bailey) its not a blood sugar thing it's an I'm hungover and cranky thing 

*Nick hops up and walks into the kitchen without saying anything*

(Ronnie)  ha! Pay up

(Joe) oh this isn't done yet...

*Nick walks back over to B, grabs her hand, and before she can register what he is doing pricks her finger with his lancet*

(Bailey) OUCH...HEY

*Nick grabs her finger and puts it to the strip and it quickly beeps*

(Nick) *reveals the screen to B, 58* you're wrong, I'm right...eat

(Bailey) *mumbling under her breath B takes a bite of Nick's burger* you can't just poke people ya know, that's not nice...I'm taking your burger it tastes better.

(Nick) *rolls his eyes* it's the same frickin burger

(Bailey) well then why does yours taste better?

(Nick) I dunno, maybe because you're a crazy person?...its fine, eat it...'Ill take that one.

(Joe) *stands up and does a victory dance* oohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa I win!

(Ronnie) no fair...he had weapons!

(Joe) nope ...all is fair in love and war

(Ronnie) *defeated* fine... *grabs in her pocket for some money*

(Joe) oh I don't want money

(Ronnie) *raises an eyebrow* ok, so what do you want?

(Joe) Go out with me tonight *smile*