Betrayed

*Bailey wakes up the next morning having stayed all night in Nicks room, his arm still around her, she lays there not wanting to move and wake him*

(Nick) How could you lie to me like that?

Ugh...I had really prayed that by some sort of miracle he had forgotten he was so mad

*B grabs Nick's hand draped over her and starts to fidget nervously*

(Nick) I mean, I get you lying to Joe or Kev, but not me *sounds hurt*

(Bailey) *rolls onto her back and stares at the ceiling avoiding eye contact* I dunno, at first I guess it was because I was kinda upset that you guys seemed so happy when we broke up, but then we were all stuck in one bus night after night and I just didn't want to hear about it from you guys *shrugs*

(Nick) How would you feel if you found out I had been keeping a secret from you for weeks?

(Bailey) *shrugs* betrayed

(Nick) *crawls out of bed * yea...sounds about right.

*B sighs as her heart sinks, she slips out of Nicks bed when she hears him start his shower and heads back to her room*

(Olivia) *Yawns* there you are...you know for someone missing their bed so much you sure didn't sleep in it.

(Bailey) couldn't sleep so went to Nick's bed

(Olivia) oh is he not mad anymore?

(Bailey) oh no he's still very mad

(Olivia) *confused* see I will never understand that weird mixed up twin world you guys live in, in my world you don't snuggle up with someone you're pissed off at

(Bailey) *rolls eyes* I'm going to go take a shower

*B takes a quick shower while Livie rummages through her closet*

(Bailey) *walks out of bathroom wrapped in a towel* whatcha doin

(Olivia) shopping *smiles*

(Bailey) ha! Well, shop me something to wear too

*Livie effortlessly pieces together an outfit and hands it to B*

(Bailey) love it, thanks *gets dressed* going to run the whole lunch date with Jake by mom...be right back

*B runs downstairs finding Mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast*

(Bailey) hey Mom...

(Mom) Hey Bailey...

(Bailey) Is there anything planned for today?

(Mom) Um, your brothers have an online fan chat scheduled for this morning and a satellite interview this afternoon.

(Bailey) Jake wanted to know if I could meet him for lunch, do you think you could take me?

(Mom) oh I don't know Bailey, we JUST got home yesterday and so far you've spent every moment of it trying to leave. Besides I can't take you I have too many things to do today and you aren't riding in his car so...

(Bailey) Please Mom, what if we make it a group thing and Livie goes and her dad can take us? Please?

(Mom) *sighs* alright if you make it a group thing with Livie and her dad can take you then you can go but no plans tomorrow, this family needs to take a detox day and just stop running around.

(Bailey) yay! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

*B Runs upstairs*

(Bailey) ok...Mom says I can go if you go and your dad can take us...

(Olivia) ok I'll see if he can

*Olivia calls her dad who agrees to take them and pick them up*

(Olivia) thanks Dad see you around 11:30! *hangs up phone* we are good to go

*Olivia starts texting Josh and Bailey quickly texts Jake*

(Bailey text) u awake?

(Jake Text) yep, can you go?

(Bailey text) yes with stipulations

(Jake text) which r?

(Bailey text) has to b double with Livie and her dad has to drop off and pick up, hes picking us up at 11:30

(Jake text) sounds good, where do u want 2 meet?

(Bailey text) McD's?

(Jake text) K, C U then