Return

I woke up the next morning with what was probably a Nyquil hangover seeing as how I had chugged at least half of a bottle at some point during the night...it was however some of the best sleep I'd had in a while. Miley was still snoozing away so I felt it my best option to go back to sleep...my plans however were soon foiled when none other than Nick barged through Miley's bedroom doors , the sound jolting her a good two feet off the bed.

(Miley) Nick! What are you doing here?

(Nick) Get up Bailey

(Bailey) Nick...

(Nick) NOW!

*B immediately obeys*

(Nick) Come on lets go *grabs B by the hand*

(Bailey) No, I'm staying here

(Nick) the hell you are, Mom and Dad have no clue where you are, Mom is flipping out

(Bailey) GOOD!

(Nick) What? Do you know how freaked out I was all night, and then I wake up and you still aren't back?

(Bailey) well, obviously you knew where I was so...

(Nick) I guessed, I would have had a heart attack if you weren't actually here

(Bailey) K so, now you know where I am and I'm obviously safe so no need for you to worry...as for Mom and Dad I couldn't care less. I'm not staying cooped up in a hotel room for the entire time we are here quarantined from everyone so that you guys won't get a scratchy throat, its ridiculous not to mention completely unfair.

(Nick) wait, what do you mean quarantined?

(Bailey) That's why I left in the first place! Didn't dad tell you? He decided I'm quarantined from you guys until I'm better, he doesn't want to chance you guys getting sick

(Nick) Oh now that's just ridiculous, he can't do that

*B's phone buzzes with a call, she looks down, sees its Dad and ignores the call*

(Nick) was that just Mom or Dad??

(Bailey) yup *popping her P*

(Nick) you think that's wise? You are in enough trouble as is...if you thought sneaking out of the house upset him...

(Bailey) I don't want to talk to them...tell them where I am if you want so Mom can stop freaking out but I'm not leaving

(Nick) You ARE coming with me, before Dad gets more upset than he already is. I'm not asking...I'm telling you.

(Bailey) I'm screwed either way and I'm telling you...I'm staying here

*Nick opens his mouth to argue and then angrily bites his lip and walks out of the room*

(Miley) oh now where is he going? He didn't even say goodbye

(Bailey) I dunno, gotta pee

*when B exits the bathroom, Big Rob is standing outside the door and swiftly scoops her up and over his shoulder*

(Bailey) OHFORCRYINGOUTLOUD...you've gotta be kidding me...put me down

(Big Rob) sorry B, following orders

(Nick) *grabs B's phone off the bed and gives Miley a hug* bye Miles...I have to get to the studio but we will get together before we head out of LA

(Miley) holding you to that...bye B

*B huffs and gives a wave as Big Rob disappears with her down the stairs*

Baileys Inner Monologue

It was about the time when we hit the elevator in the lobby of our hotel that my overpowering feeling of anger over being literally forced to come back was replaced with nervousness...shit...Dad is gunna kill me.

Bailey's Pov

Fumbling with my card key I slipped it into the slot, I walked in to see a very worried Mom sitting with Livie on the bed, tears in her eyes...when she saw me she jumped up quickly closing the distance between us...her worried look  flashed to anger and I felt a sharp sting as her hand came down across my cheek. A combination of shock and pain from the slap immediately brought tears to my eyes as I brought my hand up to my freshly reddened cheek.

(Nick) *sharp intake of breath* MOM!

*Mom wraps her arms around B and pulls her close*

(Mom) *threatening tone* Don't you EVER do that again! Do you understand me?! You scared me to death!

(Bailey) *tear rolling down her slapped cheek* I'm sorry

*B barely gets her apology out when Dad bursts through the door and grabs B by the arms*

(Dad) *Angry* WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

(Bailey) *wincing at Dads grip on her arms* OOOWW...I was at Miley's

(Dad) WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER WHEN WE CALLED YOU

(Bailey) I'm sorry, Dad... Oww, I was upset I didn't want to talk to you...YOU ARE HURTING ME!

(Nick) DAD! *grabs one of Dads arms* Let her go! LET HER GO!

*Dad releases B's arms and looks shocked at his own outburst*

(Dad) *ragged breath* I...I'm too upset to deal with you right now...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have...I'm sorry *wraps his arms around B and hugs her and kisses the top of her head* I will deal with this when we get back tonight

*Dad kisses Mom on the cheek and motions for Nick to follow as he leaves the room. Nick wraps his arms around B and she immediately tucks her head into his shoulder*

(Nick)*whispering in B's ear* are you ok *B nods* he'll cool off, it will be ok, I have to go... *kisses B on her reddened cheek* love you

(Bailey) love you too

*Nick turns and leaves and B quickly makes her way to the bathroom and slams the door*