Lost In Jake

-Monday Morning 6 am-

*B wakes up with a start as her bedroom light is flipped on*

(Mom) 6 am B time to get up

*Incoherent grumbling*

(Mom) come on B...up up up

(Bailey) please turn out the light....I'll get up I swear

(Mom) nope...come on...

*B slowly slides out of bed and heads downstairs yawning*

(Bailey to dad) *while yawning* morning...

(Dad) morning...

*B grabs a bowl and pours herself some crunch berries, sits down and quickly eats her breakfast*

(Dad) so, how is school going so far

(Bailey) fine, its school nothing too exciting

*B soon finishes her cereal and makes a break for the stairs*

(Dad) Oh, hey B...

(Bailey) yea?

*Dad hands B her phone*

(Bailey)YESSSSS! Thank you! *runs upstairs to get ready, already texting Livie*

-Later at school-

*B loads her first period Books into her bag as a pair of familiar arms wrap around her waist*

(Bailey) *smiles* good morning

(Jake) Good morning indeed *kisses B's neck* where is your shadow? 

(Bailey) If you are referring to Nick, hes decided to do homeschooling instead...too many drooling girls oogling him all day.

(Jake) so hes not here?

(Bailey) nope...just me

(Jake) well, in that case *smiling, Jake backs B up against her locker and kisses her softly, he moves in closely almost pinning her against her locker as he deepens the kiss*

Why is it that when Jake kisses me my head swims...I lose track of where I am...who I am and all I hear is like a rushing wind type sound maybe this is what it means to be caught up in the moment, man he looks hot today...of course he always looks hot....speaking of hot...its frickin burning up in here

*Baileys thoughts are interrupted by a familiar voice*

(Olivia) HELLO...BAILEY NICHOLE...

(Bailey) *startled, B breaks off the kiss* huh? What? Hi

(Olivia) um hi...I've been calling out your name since my locker, deaf much? Also what are you trying to do get demerits? If a teacher catches you two like that it wouldn't be good.

(Bailey) It was just a kiss Livie chill

(Olivia) didn't look like just a kiss from where I was standing

*B flashes Livie eye daggers and Livie quickly shuts up*

(Jake) I better go, I'll see you 3rd period...

(Bailey) see you....OH WAIT!

(Jake) yea? 

(Bailey) *flashes her phone at Jake* I got ungrounded 

(Jake) NICE I'll text you *runs off down the hall*

*Livie shoots B her best WTF look*

(Bailey) what?

(Olivia) nothing....

(Bailey) tell me

(Olivia) its just....

(Bailey) just...what?

(Olivia) Ok, I'm going to say something but I don't want you to get mad I'm just trying to give you an outsider opinion ok?

(Bailey) See I hate when people say things like that....like when you start out a sentence with don't get mad but....I mean chances are You KNOW that person will get mad which is what caused you to start your sentence that way in the first place...but sure...I wont get mad...what?

(Olivia)*hesitates before starting* it seems like your relationship has really changed with Jake. In my opinion you guys don't really talk or have things to talk about, in fact all I ever see you guys doing is the physical stuff anymore and it seems to be getting more...heated, for lack of a better word.

(Bailey) That isn't true. I mean, yea we were apart for like two months so its kinda nice being able to kiss him again whats wrong with that?

(Olivia) Nothing...nothing is wrong with kissing...it IS just kissing right?

(Bailey) *totally appalled* WHAT? Yes! Of course it is JUST kissing Livie! I cant believe you would even ask me something like that.

(Olivia) I'm sorry I wasn't accusing you or anything I was just making sure.

(Bailey) *rolls eyes* I have to go I'll see you later

I cannot believe Livie just said that to me, I mean she knows that I intend to wait.  No matter how cute Jake is or how lost I get in a kiss, that is still very much my plan. I guess she is right though about the whole communicating thing...we don't really actually talk about much anymore. Jake and I have been together on and off again for almost 11 months now...the breakups usually stemmed from being on the road with my brothers. On two separate occasions I caught him lying to me about where he had been only to find out he was out with another girl. Jake, when left alone for long periods of time, tends to stray....but he always ended up back with me...begging me to forgive him...saying that he just missed me and it wouldn't happen again...and I would take him back...because its Jake...and I guess somewhere along the way we just talked less and less, and we've definitely been even more distant since I've gotten back home. Of course the boys had no idea that Jake had cheated,if they did they would skin him alive for that I was fairly certain. *sigh* Damn you Livie for planting that seed, now it was all I could think about. Even worse...I think she is right.

--------------------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts on Jake?