Live Chat

LIVE CHAT

(Kevin) Hi guys… thanks so much for tuning in, Joe and I are back this time, if you watched the last chat it was a special twin chat with just Nick and our sister Bailey…*Bailey waves* Bailey actually has some fans of her own now and there was a lot of requests that she be on this next chat so here she is…and we are going to try to answer as many of your questions as we can *smile* We have some exciting news before we start answering questions…we cant give too many details but we can tell you that for the past 6 weeks we have been in the studio working on a new album as well as working on a movie…so good things coming from us this new year…we are pretty excited, We also are scheduled to start our new tour…our first headlining tour on the 31st of January, we already have a lot of the venues already booked so be sure to check out our website and see when we will be coming near you…..alright…I think that’s all the major stuff I had to cover before questions…so *looks at screen for questions* Ok…B they said they cant see you you are too far back…

*B stands up and sits on Nicks lap in front*

(Bailey) there, is that better

(Nick) now no one can see me *chuckles*

(Bailey) complain complain…*scoots over so both of them can be seen* there…can ya see me?

(Kevin) *reading* yup they say that’s better, Nick they want to know if B is heavy 

(Nick) no…not at all

(Bailey) ooooh good boy *smiles* so well trained *holds up a sour patch gummy for Nick and he leans forward and grabs it with his teeth*

(Kevin) *reading* B and Nick,you guys seem very close, Nick, has a relationship ever ended because of it? *raises eyebrow*

(Nick) B and I are very close, I can definitly say that there have been times in past relationships where my bond with B caused some issues, but I wouldn’t say it ended the relationship…bottom line my relationship with B isn’t going to change so whoever I end up with is going to have to be someone secure enough to not be threatened by that.

*B smiles and hands Nick another couple sour patch which he happily takes hugging his arms around her waist*

(Kevin) *reading* Someone wants to know what B is eating

(Joe) Those would be Baileys main food group, sour patch watermelons

*B holds up the bag and shows them off*

(Kevin) no lie, she eats those things almost every day, its amazing to me that her tastebuds on her tongue arent burned away from all the citric acid in them

(Bailey) in my defense they are delicious, and I could have worse addictions

(Kevin) Touche 

(Kevin) ok lets see *looking at screen* Nick, can you give a shout out to Jess

(Nick) *waves* Hi Jess

(Kevin)*reading* oh heres one from Iwant2BaBonusJonas Nick, do you wear the Nick socks I got you I have a matching pair *laugh*that is so wierd

(Nick) I do actually, it is weird, we were just discussing my new socks a the other day…in fact I am wearing them right now..

(Bailey) Oh you are not…

(Nick) yea…I am…*lifts up leg of jeans*

(Bailey) HA…he actually is…show them

*Nick lifts up leg to show off socks*

(Nick) they are great socks…and they have my name on them which makes them even better….thank you

(Kevin) *Reading*..ok…Bailey, concussion yes or no? what happened? Whats with the lighting everyone looks beat up?