Pigeonholed

*Mom waves hi to Miley and goes to tell Joe and Kevin she has arrived*

(Miley) well? Don't all speak at once....

*Kevin stumbles down the stairs*

(Kevin) MILEY! *runs over and gives her a hug* what brings you to Jersey?

(Miley) well, I had already planned to come tomorrow for your birthday and surprise everyone but then my little pap spy here that keeps me informed on anything Jonas tells me that B had been admitted to the hospital and had a concussion. I thought, SURELY it wasn't true because I hadn't received a call *glares at Nick* SO then I call here last night and thing 1 and thing 2 were being shady so I just decided to swing this way a day early and see for myself what happened...and B opens the door wearing a lovely shade of BRUISE...what the hell?

(Kevin) you know her Ex? 

(Miley) tabloid douche?

(Kevin) that would be him...

(Miley) *turns to Nick* WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME! 

(Nick) I should have, It's just been a little crazy here

(Miley) YES, you should have! It takes three seconds to text B is hurt, what happened? Are you ok?

(Bailey) it's a long story...he attacked me... slammed me up against a wall...I hit my head pretty hard and have a concussion. I'll be fine.

(Miley) Well you don't LOOK fine...you look horrible

(Bailey) gee Miles...that's so sweet

(Miley) aren't you supposed to be in the live chat today?

*B looks at Miley confused*

(Bailey) how do you know these things...it's slightly stalkerish Miles

(Miley) uhhh, I know the same way thousands of your ubers know...its this thing called the internet 

(Bailey) oh yea...that...

(Miley) so where is Sir Douche now? PLEASE someone tell me they kicked his ass

(Mom) *entering room and clearing her throat* Miley...

(Miley) Sorry Momma J...I totally meant to say...PLEASE someone tell me they beat him to death *smiles*

(Mom) Oh Miley that is no better...*shaking her head*

(Bailey) Joe,Nick and Sam took part in a three man beat down

(Miley) finally some good news! SO, HOW exactly are you going to do a live chat without raising some serious abuse questions from the ubers?

(Bailey) the story is leaked already, that's how you heard of my concussion....someone snapped a cell pic of me yesterday when I went to the station to give my statement...its only a matter of time...

(Miley) so...

(Bailey) I'm going to do a PSA about teen dating violence...let them ask their questions...

(Miley) ugh you realize you are going to be pigeonholed right?

(Bailey) what do you mean?

*Joe walks downstairs*

(Miley) That's how this industry works...peoples perception of you,it pigeonholes you...with JB it's the purity rings, with me its Hannah, with Nick its diabetes, people think Nick Jonas they think diabetes...well that and the fact that he dated me....but mostly diabetes...so every show he goes on every interview it gets discussed...with Joe its his lack of ability to walk without tripping... 

(Joe) Hey! *walks over and gives Miley a hug* you are right though....people talk about me falling all the time...

(Bailey) uh, yea, cause you fall all the time

*Kevin laughs*

(Miley) It will be like that with this abuse thing, you know that right? 

(Bailey)I'm not in the industry...people don't have perceptions of me other than me being the bonus Jonas... so maybe I wont get pigeonholed...but either way I'm doing it.

(Mom) Boys why don't you get Mileys bags and take them to Nicks room

(Joe) Nicks room?

(Mom) well, yea I mean I figure Nick will be in B's room anyway he might as well give his bed to Miley while she is here

(Joe) oh...yea that makes sense....*grabbing one of Miley's bags* GEESH how many weeks you staying?

(Miley) I leave Sunday Night

(Joe) you need two huge bags and you are only staying til Sunday night?

(Miley) uh, YEA...I didn't know what the weather would be like so I had to bring a little of everything 

*Joe Rolls his eyes and heads upstairs followed by Kevin lugging the other bag*

*Miley walks over and stands in front of Nick, arms folded across her chest*

(Miley) So, would you like me to beat you now? Or later? *raises a brow*

(Nick) I'm gunna go with later 

*Miley shakes her head and punches Nick in the shoulder*

(Miley) Don't you dare leave me out of the loop like that again...I was SO mad at you last night

(Nick) Ouch *rubbing his abused shoulder* I'm sorry, don't be mad....I've been busy taking care of my poor little mental patient 

(Bailey) poke fun at the girl with head trauma....CLASSY

*doorbell rings*

*Mom answers the door, it's the PSA film crew*

(Bailey) I should probably go shower

(Miley)yes, goodness forbid your hair look greasy AND you be black and blue...

*B sticks her tongue out at Miley before heading upstairs*

(Miley) So, Kevin turns 21 tomorrow....you know what that means dontcha?

(Nick) That he is ditchin the family to go out to the bar tomorrow rather than sticking around here for lame cake?

(Miley) well....THAT....and....he just became the more appealing Jonas *smirks*

*Nick shoves Miley and she rears her head back in a loud laugh*