When You Assume

*Nick walks into B’s room to check on her*

(Bailey) *sits up in bed* I know…I just ruined your moment, I’m sorry

(Nick) its no big deal…

(Bailey) UHHHH…yea it is…Livie has liked you for…forever. She finally seals the deal and I ruined it. Fuck my horrid timing…you realize she is probably in there mentally tweaking out right now

(Nick) *chuckles* she will be fine, what about you? She said you were sick?

(Bailey) I'm fine …nothing major 

(Nick) you need anything?

(Bailey) Yea…I need you to go back in there with Livie and let me sleep *smirks*

(Nick) love you *gives B a kiss on the forehead*

(Bailey) love you too.

The next morning

Bailey’s Inner Monologue

I feel like total dog…my head is pounding and my throat is scratchy and feels all coated like I just drank a big glass of milk…YUCK…perfect! I look over to find Livie’s bed made which means one of two things…A) she has already gotten up for the day and made her bed…or B) she spent the night in Nick’s room and I will be forced to rid my twin of his newly found flame. In order to find the answer to my question I decided to sneak into Nick’s room….but alas…no one there…fantastic…I feel like shit and apparently I’ve been abandoned. 

(Bailey text) where are you

(Nick text) table read….what’s wrong

(Bailey text) feel like major yuck…where is Livie?

(Nick text) with Mom I think…they let you sleep 

(Bailey text) ☹

(Nick text) sowwys

(Bailey text) r u shopping?

(Livie text) no, getting bagels be there in 5

(Bailey text) k

*B crashes back down into bed and waits for Livie to get back, about 10 minutes later Livie and Mom walk in the door*

(Mom) sorry…bagel place was packed and it took a lot longer than we thought it would…wait til you see these bagels they are HUGE *holding up a massive bagel*

(Bailey) *trying to clear her throat of the gunk* Although I'm sure the hugeness makes them taste that much better…I'm gunna pass.

(Mom) *puts down the massive bagel and looks at B concerned* you sound horrible

(Bailey) thanks Mom, love you too

(Mom) are you sick?

(Bailey) not feelin' great

*Mom comes over and feels B’s head*

(Mom) you don’t a fever…at least that’s good

(Bailey) Mom, I'm fine….

(Mom) alright…I'll just leave it here you can eat on it later…we have a lunch with the cast at 1 today then a flight to LA at 4 so make sure you are packed before lunch

(Bailey) K

*Mom exits and B’s attention immediately turns to Livie*

(Bailey) sooooooooooo

(Olivia) whhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaat?

(Bailey) oh stop it! Spill it woman

(Olivia) oh please, I'm sure you don’t need details from my late night make out sessions with Nick *smirks*

(Bailey) Livie…Gah! Spare me the details please, did you sleep in here last night?

(Olivia) yea why? WAIT did you just insinuate…

(Bailey) I didn’t insinuate anything…

(Olivia) yes you did! Otherwise why would you ask?

(Bailey) *shrugs* its not like you and Josh didn’t…*quickly cut off by Livie*

(Olivia) OHMYGOD did you tell Nick?

(Bailey) No…*coughs*

(Olivia) we aren’t even dating B, we just made out… geesh…is that what you think of me? That I’m this slut that’s here to claim your brothers purity ring like some trophy? *upset*

(Bailey) *coughing* Livie, first off…I don’t think you are a slut, you are my best friend and I told you myself that I would love it if you guys were a couple…but he has liked you for a long time and you’ve liked him for a long time and then last night… and when I woke up your bed was made and it was a bitchy assumption I’m sorry.

(Olivia) yes, it was besides the whole purity thing is part of why I like him so much…no pressure…unlike with Josh. It's not exactly something I'm proud of. I told you because we are best friends not so you could use it against me

(Bailey) *coughing* I'm sorry, don’t be mad

(Olivia) I’m not, just please don’t tell Nick, I will tell him if things actually get more serious with us. I just don’t want it to screw things up, you sound like shit by the way, are you ok?

(Bailey) I've felt better *Lays back on the bed and goes into a coughing fit*