NICE!

*Joe, Kev and B sit on edge as Nick opens the last gift not already savaged...THE gift...the big one...as Nick opens the top of the box they all hold their breath in anticipation*

(Joe) IS IT A MONKEY?

(Bailey) its supposed to be for all of us...why would it be a monkey?

(Joe) I think I speak for everyone when I say we would ALL love a monkey...

*B rolls her eyes*

*Nick reaches inside the box and pulls out a large rolled up poster*

(Bailey) *Fake excited* IT'S A JONAS BROTHERS POSTER EEEEEEP!!! Oh wait...that's totally NOT exciting at all....

*Joe smirks at B*

(Kevin) well...come on Nick...you move like lightening til its time to open the darn thing....

*Nick unrolls the poster and looks at it...his eyes widen*

(Nick) NO WAY!

(B, Kev, and Joe) *simultaneously* WHAT???!!!

(Nick) *to Mom and Dad* ARE YOU SERIOUS?

*Dad nods*

(B, Kev, and Joe) *Simultaneously* WHAT IS IT?!?!?!?

(Nick) *smirk* NICE!

(B, Kev, and Joe) *simultaneously* NICHOLAS!

*Nick laughs feeling he has tortured them enough and turns the poster around revealing a sleek new black tour bus complete with the JB crest symbol and JONAS BROTHERS "When You Look Me In The Eyes Tour" written in gold spanning the side*

(Kevin) WOAH

(Joe) NICE!

(Bailey) PRETTY!

(Joe) where is it?! Or do we just get the picture...cause that would just be so mean

(Dad) oh no its yours....It's in LA, we will leave from LA to AZ for our first tour stop,and its loaded...new headliner bus for the headlining tour *smile* it should make touring a little more comfortable. What do you think?

*B Kevin and Joe hop up and struggle to all peek at the poster up close, uttering excited THANK YOU''s and NICE! And LOVE IT's*

*Doorbell rings and Mom hops up to answer it revealing Livie*

(Mom) Merry Christmas sweetie come on in

(Olivia) Merry Christmas! *walks in and slips off boots and sheds her coat and scarf*

*B runs over to Livie and gives her a hug*

(Bailey) Merry Christmas *smile*

(Olivia) you too....so did you guys open the big one yet? What did you think??

(Bailey) *SHOCK* You KNEW?!

(Olivia) um, yea! You don't actually think your dad came up with the idea of making the bus look that cool did you?

(Bailey) NICE

(Olivia) Yea, the boys actually gave me the idea when they gave me that unreleased signed Bonus Jonas edition cd as a gift for peanut...it looks awesome...all black and sleek with the crest and then their signatures in the metallic ink....so I thought....that would be an awesome idea...

(Joe) not following you....you lost me

(Bailey) SHOCK...although I agree I have no clue what you are talking about...

(Olivia)....OH you didn't tell them? *to Papa J*

(Dad) nope...thought I would let you

(Nick) Tell us what?

(Olivia) OH well that was the idea...to make it one big album cover on wheels...except instead of you signing it....your fans could *smile* I was the first to sign...imagine all the signatures you will have once tour ends...

(Nick) that's an awesome idea!

(Joe) we are going to have the coolest tour bus ever....all the other tour busses will be so jealous *smirk*

(Olivia) Yup, I actually signed it a couple times...just for funzies....it will be your jobs to find where I left my mark *giggle*

*Mom starts cooking breakfast*

(Olivia) *smells food cooking* Ok seriously... feed me.

(Bailey) *giggle* its like you Hulk morph everytime you smell food

(Olivia) hey, not my fault...I'm not in charge anymore Peanut is...you have no idea what its like to not have control over your own body and actions....

(Nick) UHhhhhh....I beg to differ

(Olivia)....touche! Ok Nick does....but everyone else can step off

(Bailey) gosh...how big will you be when we get back from tour? I just thought of that...

(Olivia) oh really? You just thought of that? *rolls eyes* I will be 4 months on the 2nd...the tour is what? Til like mid to late March? So like...almost 7 months along when you guys get back...I'll look like a bus

(Bailey) Oh you will not...you make like the cutest pregnant person ever...*patting Livie's tummy that is just barely showing any sign of a pooch* *baby voice* hi Peanut

(Olivia) yea... that's me...making teen pregnancy look glamorous...

(Bailey) *crinkles her nose* MOM....Easy Bake needs fed...shes getting vicious!

Chapter End Notes:

heading toward the transition...giving a peek of things in the next story while on tour...and things to come once they return...:)