Sugar Sugar

-Friday Night...just before midnight- 

*Bailey sits propped against the side of her bed painting her toenails*

Almost frickin midnight on a Friday night, and here I am, bored out of my gourd in polka dot pajama pants scarfing down mass quantities of gummy bears and sour patch watermelons.
Step back boys...I'm taken.  
This blows, my first real weekend home and I'm grounded...awesome! At this point I've consumed enough sugar to literally send Nick into a diabetic coma. My tongue is raw from the sour crystals and yet I can't stop eating them. Damn these things are addicting...there should be some sort of warning label. If my frickin window wasn't a straight drop to death I'd seriously consider sneaking out because I'm so sugared at this point I can barely blink...let alone sleep and there is absolutely nothing to do in this house.*sigh* I miss Jake... wow, that was random! He looked so cute today, it's so much easier being grounded on a week day...now I have to wait all weekend to see him again. Damn...hes also addicting...maybe there should be some sort of cute boy warning label.

*A half asleep Nick shuffles into B's room and immediately goes into vampire mode with the lights*

(Nick) JEEZ B *stumbles through squinted eyes over to B's bed and covers his eyes with a pillow* what the hell are you doing? Aren't you tired, we've been up since 6 am.

(Bailey) nope, upon realizing that I'm a total loser for being grounded on a Friday night I started hittin the bears....then you know its just a slippery slope to the harder stuff...like twizzlers and sour patch watermelons, oooh twizzlers I wonder if we have any of those...ANYWAY I'm wound for sound .

(Nick)*in a tired scratchy voice*  you are ridiculous...learn to say no B...*shoots a smile in B's direction without uncovering his eyes*

(Bailey) No joke Nicky I could lick you right now and send you into a fit....sugar is seeping out of my pores, I cant sleep.

(Nick) *chuckles* I do not even want to know what you blood sugar is right now

(Bailey) 100 proof baby! Ooooh skittles....do we have skittles?

(Nick) NO

(Bailey) Damn, those sound good too, are you sure?

(Nick) No I mean no ...no more sugar I'm cutting you off.

(Bailey) *fake gasp of horror* Nicholas don't make me lick you!

(Nick) put all that crap away and lay down with me *patting the bed sleepily*

(Bailey) Nick, did you not hear me...I'm physically unable to close my eyes

(Nick) ok well put all that crap away and come lay down with me anyway so I can sleep *shoots another smile in the direction of B without uncovering his eyes*

(Bailey) *scoffs* fine... *puts away her nail polish and puts all the candy on a heap on top of the dresser, then does the wet toe walk to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth and put her hair back before crawling in bed next to Nick*

(Nick) you smell like acetone cotton candy *smirks*

(Bailey) you just had to say cotton candy didn't you...thanks

(Nick) *laughs* you are such a fiend 

(Bailey) Indeed...to an addiction to which there is no patch

(Nick) shhhhhhhhhh less talk...more sleeping. Hey, thanks for talking to Mom and Dad for me by the way, I do owe you...BIG

(Bailey) you're  welcome, between my fast talking and yer being an ass they were bound to fold. 

(Nick)*leans over and kisses Bailey on the cheek* Love you B

(Bailey) love you too

*a few minutes pass....*

(Bailey) sing me something

(Nick)ugh you really don't understand the concept of shhhhhhh do you

(Bailey) pleeeeeeeeeeze

*with a sigh nick starts to sing  " I've got sunshine...on a cloudy day..."*

*B smiles*

----------------------------------------------------

I loves me some twin moments :P anyone out there? drop me a comment so I know Im not posting these and no one is reading