Yami shook his head, sitting beside the suitcase on their bed.

"Nope, I do not believe I have any pieces of gold or silver in mind of being worn on this trip..." He took a moment to recall all he had before he shook his head once more, "Nope. Nothing."

Yugi nodded, "Now on to toiletries. Toothbrushes?"

"Yep." Yami said in return.

"Hairbrushes and combs?"

Yami nodded.

"Hairspray and Gel?"

"Uh huh."

"Shampoo, Conditioner, and Body Wash or Soap or whatever you wanna call it?"

Yami laughed at him statement and nodded his head once more.

"Toothpaste? Mouthwash?"

"Right here in the suitcase."

"Deodorant?" Yugi looked up and over at Yami, giving him a look.

He knew Yami had a streak of forgetting to put on his deodorant for work and it bothered Yugi. He knew how much he sweated in operation, so why didn't he remember to at least bring deodorant in his check up bag?

Yami leaned back and held his hands up defensively.

"What??? I started wearing it every single day!" He said, laughing, "I promise! I swear it! I am not lying!"

Yugi laughed and shook his head slowly, marking deodorant off of the list as well.

"Razors and shaving cream, mister 'I'm starting to grow a mustache'." Yugi gave Yami another playful look.

"Hey. You are starting to have your own facial hair, baby panda." Yami pointed, "You aren't completely flawless! I mean, look at you!"

Yugi's jaw dropped teasingly.

"Are you saying that I am... I am fat???" Yugi rested a hand on his chest, "Yami!!!"

Yami jumped up and ran over.

"No, no no no!" He shook his head, smiling slightly, "You are awesomely awesome the way you are!"

"You never denied that I wasn't fat!" Yugi looked at him.

"...Hey, there is a ton more of you to love!" Yami chuckled at his words.

"Yami!!!" Yugi playfully punched him in the arm.

"I'm Joking!!!" Yami laughed, scooping Yugi into his arms, "I am totally joking and you are just fine the way you air! It's this Yugi I fell in love with. Not some skinny twig or some big round blob. I fell in love with a healthy body Yugi."

Yugi giggled as he twirled around, nuzzling him as he went.

Vivian ran around his feet, barking and following playfully, making circling around Yami's ankles and feet. Yami looked down at her and suddenly became unsteady.

"W-Whoa!" Yami laughed, falling with Yugi still in his arms.

The two of them end up in a tangle on the floor and Vivian playfully barked, jumping on them as they tried to untangle, both of them having laughing fits.

Yami looking up, Vivian pressing her paws into his cheeks and making his lips purse together and his voice slightly slurred in a way that certainly made Yugi laugh all over again.

"V-Vivian!" Yami laughed, "W-Why did you get in our way???"

Vivian barked loudly and happily in his face in response and Yami chuckled, sitting up and ruffling her fur again.

"Oh Vivian." Yugi sat up as well, watching as Yami and Vivian cuddled beside him, "What are we going to do with you?"

Yami looked back at him.

"That is the only thing about getting a puppy as crazed as Vivian!" He laughed, turned and holding Vivian as she gently gnawed on his fingers, "We will never know what we will truly have to do with a dog of her type!"

Yugi nodded and giggled, rolling closer to Yami and Vivian jumped onto his chest, showering Yugi with slobbery puppy dog kisses and paws that went all over his face in affection.

Yami chuckled.

"Ya know, now I'm wondering if a kid will ever truly be this crazy!" He laughed.

"Knowing he or she would have a father like you, possibly!" Yugi gently elbowed him.

"Hey!" Yami chuckled, "Is that a bad thing or what?"

"Or what!" Yugi giggled, "That isn't a bad thing! It's a good thing!"

Yami pulled him in and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Perhaps after Italy we can start looking for a little child of our own. It's nearly Christmas and I can't wait any longer. It's my favorite holiday." Yami nuzzled him gently, "Perhaps a child could be a good Christmas gift to the entire family? It would give Vivian someone to play with while we're both at work and such..."

Yugi kissed him gently and briefly.

"...sounds good to me." Yugi grinned and nuzzled into him, forgetting about the packing objective and laying in his Mou Hitori's arms in an embrace Yugi would never trade anything for.

"Sounds absolutely fantastic, daddy."