Chapter 31(:

ROBERTS POV!!! ENJOY!(:

  "Guys let's get some lunch, I'm hungry!" I said while rubbing my stomach. "Dude, you're always hungry," Alex said while playing Temple Run. "Yeah, and you are always playing that stupid game," Austin said while pulling into Mcdonalds. Alex shot him a quick glare, "shutup." "So I need to be home by five," I said as Austin pulled into a parking spot. "Why?" Alex asked, hopping out of Austin's red SUV. "I got myself aa date!" I said smiling. "Madeline?" Austin asked as we walked inside and ordered our lunch. "Yeah! I'm excited to be honest," I said laughing a nervous laugh. "Dude I bet! I'll be the next one," Alex said with a wink. "Ha! You're funny!" Austin said shoving three fries in his mouth. "So, is that a bet!?" Alex asked in a serious voice. "Oh! It's on!" Austin said, reaching across the table and shaking Alex's hand. "You guys are ridiculous!" I said, "but winner gets to chose a resturaunt, and loser buys, deal?" I said, biting into my sandwich. "Sounds good, right Alex?" Austin said. "Yup!" Alex said nodding his head.  After lunch we decided to go to the mall. The first place we went was Finishline, a pair of purple Nike high tops were calling my name. "Excuse me, can I try these on in a size ten?" I asked the employee. "Sure, be right back. As I sat and waited for my shoes I thought about the date I had tonight and realized how trashed the house was. "Crap!" I said in a whisper. "Here are your shoes sir." "Thanks" I said grabbing them and quickly slipping on the right shoe. "These are sick!" I said to myself while admiring the shoe. "I'll get em!" I said to the worker. "I'll ring them up!" the employee said with a fake smile. I quickly paid and called Austin. "Dude! I gotta go, the house is trashed becuase my parents are on vacation and I haven't cleaned anything." I said walking towards the car. "Alrihgt, meet ya at the car," Austin said and hung up the phone. 
     Ten minutes later we were at my house and I quickly jumped out, "see ya!" I said running towards the door. 
          I walked into the house and there was dirty clothes on the floor, dirty dishes in the sink, blankets everywhere, and the floor needed vacumed. "Ugh! This house needs cleaned!!" I said, tossing my shoes on the couch. The first thing I started on was the filthy kitchen, "3:30, I have enough time.... I hope!" I though to myself while doing dishes.