Chapter 32(:

MADELINES POV!! ENJOY!!(:

    "We've got about two hours," Sutton said checking her phone. Let's go get you ready!" Emma said winking. "Alrighty," I said smiling. We all headed upstairs and Char grabbed my clothes, ripped the tags off and put the outfit on Emma's life size mannequin so the outfit wouldn't wrinkle. "There ya go!" Char said pointing to the mannequin. "Thanks," I said, "I'm going to hop in the shower could you plug in my straightener and get my makeup ready, please and thanks!" I said smiling and heading to the bathroom. 

     Ten minutes later I had a robe on blow drying my hair, when it was all finished I put a glob of Paul Mitchell straghtening balm in my ahir. While Sutton was straightening my hair, I applied a light pink blush, brown eyeshadow  (it matches my hair and eyes) some eyeliner and mascara. Last but not least I applied some red Baby Lips red gloss, not to much, not to little. "Wow! You look really pretty," Char said looking up from her magazine and smiling. "Thanks!" I said as Sutton was finishing up my hair, it had a little tease and the headband that Char made me buy from Claire's. "Wow! I look good!" I said doing a little twirl in the mirror. "My work here is done," Sutton said doing a quick blow on the straightner. "You're crazy!" I said giving her a little push, I quickly grabbed my clothes and went to the bathrrom to change. About three minutes later I walked out of the bathroom like a model. "Whoo!! Beautiful chick!" Emma said smiling. "Thanks!" I said laughing. "Now I gotta eat something, I am hungry!" I said rubbing my belly. "Okay, but let's hurry," Char said looking at the clock on Emmas dark purple wall. "Gotta be there at six o five, better to be fashionably late, than desperatly early." Emma said with a wink. "Ha! Very True!" I said nudging Char.