Chapter 46(:

CHAROLETTES POV! ENJOY!(:

  "So when are you and Alex going on your date?" Sutton asked as she rubbed Bath and Body Works lotion on. "I have no idea," I said leaning back on the bed, "but it needs to be soon." I said through a laugh, but was serious. I heard my phone ding, and checked it.

From: Alex(:

   Hey!(: they guys and i are out at lunch and we were talking about me and you, ha. Well how about tonight, ill pick you up at 7:30, and we can go to a movie and dinner, ill pay(: xo

To: Alex(:

      Sure!(: see ya at 7:30(: xo

 "Who was that?" Mads asked shoving popcorn in her mouth. "Alex! We are going on a date tonight!" I said jumping off the bed. "Ha! That's so ironic!" Sutton said laughing. "Right!" I said checking the time, 1:30. "Well Alex is picking me up at 7:30, so whaddya wanna do!?" I asked smiling. "Let's go shopping!!" Sutton said laughing. "Heck ya!" Emma said  shutting her laptop. We were all readyy and in Suttons slugbug by 2:15. "So I think you should wear your black romper!" Sutton said. "I love my romper!" I said smiling, "I just dont want Alex to think that thats the only outfit I have, because I wore it to sea world, y aknow?" I said. "Ya, I guess." Sutton said with her eyes locked on the road. "I hope we can find you a cute outfit!" Emma said nudging my side. "Me too!" I said as we pulled into the mall parking lot.

     We walked into Delias, and I was immediatley drawn to a pair of white floral shorts. "Omg! I freakin love these!" I said picking up a size three. "OHHH! Those are adorable!" Mads said with a smile. "This shirt would look adorable with the shorts!" Sutton said holding up a white v-neck t shirt with a pocket that had a red heart on it. "OO! I agree!" I said grabbing the shirt, and heading for the dressing room.

     I walked out of the dressing room with my outfit on. "OMG! You look so cute!" Sutton said spinning me. "Ha! You're crazy!" I said admiring myself in the mirror. "I really like that!" Mads said smiling. "To complete the outfit!" Sutton said slipping an owl necklace on me. "Cute!" Mads said. "Yep, I agree, I'll get this, and I'll wear my TOMS tonight." I said walking back into the dressing room to change. "So where do you wanna go? Thank you!" I said paying for my outfit. "Well, I'm hungry!" Mad said. "OO! Let's go to that pretzel place, uhm whats it called... oh! Auntie Anns!" Sutton said licking her lips. "Let's go!" Mads said walking towards Auntie Anns.  "We'll take four soft pretzels with cheese, and four medium cokes please." Emma said to the lady as we handed her our money. "I am so excited for this date, like legit!" I said as we sat down at the nearest bench. "I bet!" Sutton said biting into her pretzel. "Yumm" Mads said while licking cheese off her finger. "So do you know what Alex is planning on doing?" Emma asked sipping on her coke. "Honeslty I'm not sure, he said dinner and a movie, but, ya. I am so excited though!" I said smiling.