Chapter 23(:

ROBERT'S POINT OF VIEW, ENJOY!!!(:

  "So you and Madeline?" Alex asked. "Not yet, but I found out she likes me," I said smiling. "What's going on with you and Charolette?" I asked. "Not sure, but I have a feeling we are going to date.. soon, because we both really like eachother."Alex said. "Well that's good. Any news with you and Sutton, Austin?" I asked. "Well no... she hasnt texted me or anything so I dont know.." Austin said a little dissapointed. "It's okay bro you could get anyone." I said trying to cheer him up. "I don't want anyone else!! I think im in lo-... ya know what nevermind!!" Austin yelled. "Whao dude, calm down!" Alex said. "I'm sorry, I just really like her and I am sick of the Florida crap!! I dont want to move, I just want to stay here." Austin said with tears filling up his eyes. "It's okay man, its only a girl, and I promised that we would make this summer the best summer for you." Alex said. "Thanks, you guys are truly my best friends, now I'm going to go to sleep and get my mind off of all this Florida crap." Austin said going upstars. "Dude, text Madeline. I hate seeing him so upset." I said to Alex. 

      To: Madeline (:

             Hey, can I ask you a question???

From: Madeline (:

           Sure, whats up??

To: Madeline (:

     Well Austin is super upset he feels like Sutton dosent like him and he really.. i mean really likes her, does she like him??

From: Madeline (:

     She likes him, she'll text him (:

To: Madeline (:

   Good (: