Chapter 63(:

AUSTINS POV!(: ENJOY!!(:

 I was at the air port looking through pics of Sutton and listening to music on my iPhone. "Hey honey are you okay?" Mom asked while rubbing my back. "No" I said and burst into tears."I'm so sorry Austin!" Mom said hugging me, "at least you will still be able to talk to her." "No mom, it's not that easy.." I said wiping a tear away. "I though San antiono was far.. but Florida..." I said than burst into sobs again. "I'm so sorry.." "It's okay mom, I didnt even get to give her the package I made for her." "Oh.. you can always mail it to her." Mom said. "You're not helping please just stop." "I'm sorry."

      "AUSTINN!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Sutton running towards me. I jumped up and put my phone on moms lap. "Sutton!!" I ran to her and she jumped into my arms and hugged me. "We just stood there holding eachother. "Oh my gosh I love you so much!" I said kissing her. "I love you too Austin" she said kissing me on each cheek, and then my lips. "You left these at my house." Sutton said handing me my jacket and tie. "I also got these for you." Sutton said handing my a box of red Dr. Dre beats, and a framed picture of us." "Awe thank you babe" I said kissing her. "Follow me" I said wrapping my hand in hers. We got over to my luggage and I pulled out the box that I made for Sutton. "Here, for you." I said handing her the box.