Chapter 43(:

AUSTINS POV!! ENJOY!!! (: sorry the last part was so long! lol I hope you are enjoying it tho!

  I could feel her cracking a smile against my lips. I didnt want this moment to end, I was in love and there was no way to hide it, eventually she pulled away, during the time we were dancing I completly forgot that we were in the fountain until i heard Sutton shivering. I quickly ran to my SUV and grabed my micheal jordan bag and handed it to Sutton. "Whats this?" She asked grabbing the bag."Extra clothes, I knew we would be getting wet, rain or fountain." I said with a wink. "Awe thanks! Don't look!" Sutton said smiling. "Alrighty." I said with a snicker and turned around. It was at least five minutes later and I asked, "can I turn around?" "Yup" She said with a giggle. I turned around and was attacked in a kiss and hug. "You're crazy!" I said kissing her back. "Ya, I guess." She said winking. "You look good in my clothes." I said kissing her cheek. She had on my Micheal Jordan sweats, which were a little baggy, and my white t-shirt, with her converse on and her hair in a natural wave. "Thanks" She said tugging on "her" shirt and biting her lip "Gosh, she is so beautifu." I thought to myself and grabbed her hand and started running. "Where are we going?" She asked smiling. "Oh! Just my favorite place" I said smiling. We arrived in a grassy spot that had trees lining the area and a perfect view of the stars. "Gosh, this is really pretty!" Sutton said looking up at the stars. "Lay down." I said smiling. "Okay," she said laying next to me. She layed her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her neck and shoulders. I ran my fingers through her hair, she snuggled closer. "Hey, I'll be right back" I said after twenty minutes. "Okay, hurry please." She said sitting up and pulling her knees close to her chest. "Alrighty," I said running towards the car. I got to the car and grabbed two big fleece blankets, my long pillow, some snacks, and my lantern. I ran back to the spot as quickly as possible, when I got there Sutton was laying on her back and looking at the stars. "Hey babe" I said while laying one of the fleece blankets down. Sutton got up and moved onto the blanket and kicked off her shoes. "I like your socks!" I said winking and pointing to her zebra socks. "Ha, thanks" She said smiling through a little laugh. I sat indian styled infront of her and she said, "oh my gosh! We should play chubby bunnies!" grabbing the bag of giant marshmellows. "Okay!" I said ripping open the bag and shoved one in my mouth, "chubby bunnies" Sutton popped one into her mouth, "chubby bunnies!" she said smiling.

     About ten minutes later we finished chubby bunnies, I had fifteen and and Sutton ended up with sixteen. "That just proves that girls have bigger mouths!" I said taking a sip of cherry coke and winking. "Hey!" She said smaking my arm and grabbing my coke and taking a sip. I looked at my phone and it read twelve thirty A.M. "We should get to sleep." I said laying on my side. "Whoa! Wait! We're sleeping here?!" Sutton said a little worried. "Yeah, you'll be fine babe," I said kissing her hand. "Alright" she said laying into my chest. I set the lantern above our heads and pulled the blanket  up closer and wrapped my arm around her. The last thing I remember was the heat from her body and the feeling of her back rising and falling against my chest.